Renskay

Norwich City - FIFA 20 Ratings

I am hoping to be in charge of this by January so will sort it all out then 😉

Apparently the guidance states that 75 rated is average prem standard.

It is also very reactive (I.e. players need to prove themselves before the ratings will change) so they can be slow to adjust to someone like Max Aarons who has shot to stardom.

Half a strong season in the tank and he will be over 75 for sure.

Jamal and Max have had boosts in acceleration and stamina though since last year.

I hope they bring back silver tournaments as well. Tettey used to be a beast of a card! Would love to use Emi and Roberts in a competitive game. Godfrey is on his way to being an OP card as well.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

I am hoping to be in charge of this by January so will sort it all out then 😉

Apparently the guidance states that 75 rated is average prem standard.

It is also very reactive (I.e. players need to prove themselves before the ratings will change) so they can be slow to adjust to someone like Max Aarons who has shot to stardom.

Half a strong season in the tank and he will be over 75 for sure.

Jamal and Max have had boosts in acceleration and stamina though since last year.

I hope they bring back silver tournaments as well. Tettey used to be a beast of a card! Would love to use Emi and Roberts in a competitive game. Godfrey is on his way to being an OP card as well.

Are you a contributor for FIFA ? that's pretty cool.

I hope they do give updates but last year they screwed up the updates for leagues by limiting it to only 23 per league.The Hernandez card should be fun to use. They gave him 4* skills ! 😄

I can imagine Godfrey turning to an OP centre back card like Militao by the end of the game.

All in all I would have hoped for more golds and Pukki to be higher but I'm just excited seeing all the cards.

1 hour ago, Renskay said:

Sarcasm from the boomers I see.

I'm not a boomer but people get far too into Fifa ratings these days.

I'd argue Aarons and Lewis should be higher but it always has bias towards name recognition.

3 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

A load of **** Van ****, but I'm impressed (and encouraged) by Amadou's rating.

I think you are probably right, a load of w.ank Broad***** 👍

For those that play FUT, Amadou looks like a solid early game CDM and I shall be having Teemu as a super sub early doors although he will hopefully get a POTM sbc. 

Godfrey probably the only one who feels a bit hard done by. He’s been the best of our three young defenders this season and is probably worth a 73 or 74. The rest probably about right based on what we’ve seen so far (could change with a good season under their belts).

• Like 1

Is FIFA 20 real then? All this time I thought it was a game. No wonder we are second from bottom with stats like that.

I've just found the new EPL table.

image.png.e2aeb71b5f34b094d3599f6bcdf77e73.png

This will be helpful for the new Norwich Manager 

image.jpeg.3c31a857176e15b21070220bbce87966.jpeg

Just need to sign a player called Will Robinson and we are made.

Looking back, not sure the ratings were a millions miles off if 75 is the ‘average’ prem player. Buendia a bit low. Godfrey probably up at 73ish, but otherwise about right.

41 minutes ago, Aggy said:

Looking back, not sure the ratings were a millions miles off if 75 is the ‘average’ prem player. Buendia a bit low. Godfrey probably up at 73ish, but otherwise about right.

Trybull is too high as were Fahrmann and Amadou you'd have to assume.

29 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Am I the only one that has no idea what you lot are talking about 😂

I think it’s our age, which makes us one of those boomer people 

43 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

No.

55 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Definitely not.  And wtf is a boomer?I live a very sheltered life I think. 

I do know what a savage gear line thru sandeel  is though , a dexter wedge and an abu toby.

2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

I do know what a savage gear line thru sandeel  is though , a dexter wedge and an abu toby.

I'm now wondering if I live in a bubble as this is all gibberish to me also 😄

1 hour ago, king canary said:

Trybull is too high as were Fahrmann and Amadou you'd have to assume.

Krul possibly a bit low as well to be fair. Other than perhaps Buendia he’s probably the one who has looked most like a premier league player on a regular basis.

I think a boomer is someone who goes out for a meal and doesn't spend their time staring and using their mobile phone placed on the table next to the cutlery or when they go on holiday engage people in conversation at the hotel bar and not spend the whole evening drinking and playing games on their phone not even speaking to their partners for hours on end.

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I think a boomer is someone who goes out for a meal and doesn't spend their time staring and using their mobile phone placed on the table next to the cutlery or when they go on holiday engage people in conversation at the hotel bar and not spend the whole evening drinking and playing games on their phone not even speaking to their partners for hours on end.

That's  me in then, when we're  away we have a sort of ban on phones except for using them for navigation, information etc. We might have  a sneaky peek while the other is in the shower or similar  and the only time I used my phone at a footy match was to record the scene as the first rendition of OTBC was sung at wembley play off final kick off, I sent it to my binner co worker. Titled it " jealous  much"  , actually that's a lie, I also sent him a shot if the scoreboard at 90 mins.  Wish i could find a story i read about a dublin restaurant manager who dropped a clients phone into a jug of water because they wouldn't look up from it as he was talking to them...theyd asked to speak to him but decided to try to humiliate him by making him wait while they saw to some important task on their phone....guess that makes him a boomer too. 

51 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I'm now wondering if I live in a bubble as this is all gibberish to me also 😄

You probably have no idea what a molopo tiki stik is either then, presented on a flourocarbon leader , drop shot rigged, can also be set up Texas or wacky ,deadly  at night .  Funnily enough  they can also be whiffed or trolled behind said bubble, hope this helps.

43 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Technically a boomer is someone born between 1944 and 1964.

Generally though a 'boomer' is usually a description of the kind of person who constantly bangs on about how much better things were in their day, how they got everything through hard work and nothing else and usually says if those youngsters stopped buying coffee and avocados they'd be able to afford a house.