Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13 Week 6

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

This week we have Twidio in charge of selecting the final six results. Twidio is our youngest PUP yet has been part of this community since the start. When he was too young to pick he was of course our mascot. Now he’s one of our top pickers finishing last season with 24/28 86% winning picks and has started this season in the same vein. Ryan has a previous win when picking these as well as two when making the Norwich picks. So let’s help him to record another win with some great selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 web site.

Making the final selections from the Norwich picks for the Man City game I’d like to introduce our newest PUP Vazzza. Vazzza has got off to a flyer with 3/3 winning picks at a profitability of 4.24. Welcome Adam you have a tenner to spend divided how you like between the PUPs picks and your own. All the PUPs will be right behind whatever you choose. Remember that we have £2 Man City win and £1 draw thanks to PUPanons generous addition.

No photo description available.

Our very first presentation when a young Twidio was our mascot. (It was a cold January day but his coat wasn't an option...)

A massive thank-you to the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations, and to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus. This money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The The CSF and our DS boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors have a look at their websites:-

1501231431_turner2-page-001.jpg.880f961ea28478817e57e32ce1d486f4.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

1254892499_kareplus-page-001(1).jpg.19d94f9cb9b9978a9a2076125b39d039.jpg

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Twidio and Vazzza. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls. Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Ryan and Adam... the thread is yours.......🙃..........

499853650_0001(1).thumb.jpg.de2f97fa88ff9afa813a43ca47ac9587.jpg

1727808498_Signaturetotals1-page-001(1).jpg.2844d602c672191380769c3426daf3dc.jpg

Edited by nutty nigel
Trial

Thanks very much NN, look forward to some good suggestions. 

I’m actually moving house today and have just found 2 mins to sit down and chill out so will make my 2 picks later in the week, and do the final selections as late as possible Friday. 

Cheers!!

• Like 1

Enjoying the new 'slimline' intro post, Eddie.

I'm going to be a nuisance this week; on Friday I'm off to China and then Japan for the Rugby World Cup, so I'm going to do three weeks' worth of picking in one post, and then rely on you to transpose these picks to the appropriate week. My apologies in advance for the faff.

This week
Super six: RB Salzburg v Hartberg - HOME WIN
Match bet: Raheem Sterling to have over 2 shots on target: 3/1 (Bill Hill).

Next week
Super six: Granada v Barcelona - AWAY WIN
Match bet: BTTS

Sep 28-29
Super six: Chelsea v Brighton - HOME WIN
Match bet: Norwich to win and BTTS

Very best of luck to everyone; I'll be cheering from some random Far Eastern sports bar. OTBC!

• Thanks 1

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck twidio and vazza together with all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for Liverpool v Newcastle.

For the Norwich bet BTTS.

With a bit of luck a win will get me on the league table after 6 weeks of trying. 😜🤣

Given that I'm 1 out of 5, you'd probably be well advised to avoid this like the plague, but here goes anyway. Off to Norway and a Sunday offering...

Molde (Top, 7-2-0 23-6 at home) vs Tromso (12th, 3-1-6 12-26 away) - Home Win.

For the match bet, 2-1 Norwich is 40/1. Failing that, HT/FT Man C/Man C

Best of luck Twidio, Vazzza and all you PUPs.

I don't believe it!!!! I've just trawled through the Scandinavian leagues and came up with Sid's pick. I guess great minds think alike Sid and although you're 1/5 I'm sticking with it so hopefully you will be 2/6 by Sunday night!

MOLDE v Tromso HOME WIN

Good Luck Twidio and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, BTTS. Best of luck Vazzza.

Swansea to beat Forest

Norwich 1 Man City 6 (sorry about the negative pick)

Gent to beat the intriguingly Ned Yellow Red Mechelem for me please. For City’s game >3.5 goals. Good luck all!

In a bid to arrest my poor picks, I am going to try our French neighbours, as they never let us down. PSG to beat Strasbourg, looks as nailed on as my previous picks. 

For the Norwich bet bet BTTS - No. I think we can keep them out!

Best of luck all.  

Leicester to win at Old Trafford.

City to win 5-2, that's Man City of course.

Good luck all, especially Twidio & Vazzza.

Home win for Crewe to Cambridge.

For us the c 9/2 for man city to win after a -4 handicap seems plausible.

Good luck PuPs

Edited by ZLF

18 hours ago, Vazzza said:

Thanks very much NN, look forward to some good suggestions. 

I’m actually moving house today and have just found 2 mins to sit down and chill out so will make my 2 picks later in the week, and do the final selections as late as possible Friday. 

Cheers!!

Good luck Vazzza you should get something. My Norwich pick is always difficult as so many intriguing choices , but I'm strangely drawn to...

Norwich draw no bet currently 12/1 - That bet is if norwich win you get £13 and your money back if they draw

and also. Stiepermann to score anytime, 7/1

Twidio I'll post my Top 6 pick tomorrow

Hello everyone, I’m pleased to be choosing the final six. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s picks and I will be selecting them tomorrow night. 👍

• Like 1

Inter Milan to beat Udinese for me please.

For our bet, I will go for a 0-0 draw (the same result as their last two league visits, despite their trillions of pounds.....who'd have thunk it :classic_unsure:)

Good luck to everyone.

Hi pups

my pick this week is from Italian serie B

PERUGIA v ss juve stabia   HOME WIN

good luck Twidio 

for the Norwich bet PUKKI to score last goal

😃

Brighton v BURNLEY - Away Win

for the Norwich bet Man City (-3) is 2/1 on SkyBet. It’s pessimistic but with so many injuries for us I think that looks an absolute steal. 

• Like 1

Well I’ve got a worse track record than Hissing Sid, so probably best not to rely on me this week!!

MMMK - SOUTHPORT -v- Blyth Spartans HOME WIN

MM - PSG -v- Strasbourg HOME WIN

Norwich bet - as our “friend” Kevin Friend is the ref, I’ll go for a penalty to be awarded.

Good Luck everyone.

• Like 1

Need to get back to winning ways after a loser last week. Home win for NAPOLI please 

for the match bet a penalty to be awarded at odds of 2-1 with bet365 or over 6.5 goals at 7-1 looks tasty & covers lots of potentially embarrassing score lines as well as high scoring close games.

good luck everyone 

Evening all, 

I shall go into League 2 and go for a home win for SWINDON TOWN v Macclesfield Town.

For the Norwich game I shall go for BTTS.

Good luck Twidio, Vazzza and all the other beautiful PUPs

Sorry but Im going for Man City away win, would be very happy if I lose my 100% record this week

For Norwich BTTS

Good Luck Twido &Vazzza and the rest of you pink un pickers

For Twidio I've found a game in Sweden on Monday

Djurgarden          v          Helsingborg         Home Win

For Vazzza

How about an any time goal for Ben Godfrey

Mr Apples left his picks on last week's thread...

Nutty, here are my selections for the following weeks (many thanks for keeping tabs on these)! 👍

w/e 14th Hobro vs Copenhagen (away win); NCFC vs. Man City BTTS

Good luck Twidio and Vazzza and thank you to all last weeks pickers

Serbia and a home win for Red Star/Crvena Zvezda vs Indija @1.10

Red card and a penalty double in the City game @16.0

Edited by Molly Windley
spelling