Jump to content
Kathy

Sticker book!

Recommended Posts

On 03/10/2019 at 23:00, Hansterbubble said:

 

To be fair I bought 10 bags last week and these contained no duplicates and then a further 25 bags this week. Again these 25 bags we’re all different which is excellent. 

The duplicates come from the fact that of the 25 bags I bought this week, 5 were the same as last week. I sort of wish I had just blitzed it and bought 50 bags at the start as I wonder if I’d have just got a straight run through? That’s less fun though.  If I was a local, I’d probably vary my supplier to add some randomness in to my collecting. So very interested to see how your second run goes Herman.

Anyway, the biggest test will be to see how long I last before ordering some more. Maybe next time I can get Pete to select my bags Countdown style, 5 bags from the top of the pile 5 from the bottom, and 5 from the middle 😁👍.

As my first batch was brilliant my second batch was less so. About a third were duplicates, so I now have a nice stack ready for swapping. The bags do seem to be mixed up a bit, so I was getting 3 good 2 bad, 4 bad 1 good etc, so double check each one to see if there is a good one in there. (I would have discarded Tony Powell if I hadn't had another look).

If you are interested I will put up the numbers I have spare later today and if you need any let us know and I will pass them on, pigeon post.👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the update Herman. That’s good advice and I will double check to make sure I haven’t missed any!

I’m definitely up for some postal swapping. I’ll post up my spares later today so that if you or anyone else fancies a swap they can let me know. It looks like you can send a  private email by clicking through the avatar, so once they’re up let me know what you need and we’ll get some swaps sorted.

I also saw a few stickers were being sold on eBay. Quite expensive, but an option if you’ve only got a few left to get and can’t get to the Archant’s offices in person.

Just in case you haven’t seen it Pete Raven was suggesting on the other sticker book thread, to email Archant to get the ‘real’ Ken Foggo sticker (119). I’ve got the Graham Paddon misprint already, so have sent Archant an email to get the proper one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/10/2019 at 11:26, Kathy said:

Pete, I have to say I think Archant are missing a trick by not making them more widely available. I went into Reepham post office this morning ready to give the Liverpool supporting owners some grief for not stocking them, only to find out that they are not allowed to, and that they are only available at Co op and One Stop outlets.

I don't understand the logic behind this. Surely you would quadruple at the very least your sales if you made them available at all newsagents?

(I am buying for a small child I know of course..... 🤥)

I'm pretty sure I saw them in the Premier on Plumstead Road this weekend. The two packets per transaction is a bit annoying (when you're using the vouchers) but I guess something has to be in it for the retailer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, here we go. I have 25 to swap and 80 that I need. Hopefully the names and numbers make sense but shout if you need any clarification. 

Swaps

Jeremy Goss (1), Jamal Lewis (20), Todd Cantwell (30), 97-99 home kit (45), 02-03 centenary kit (47), 03-05 home kit (48), 16-17 third kit (51), 19-20 away kit (54), Rob Green (57), Steve Bruce (71), Gary Doherty (75), Jon Newsome (92), Leroy Fer (118), Adrian Forbes (120), Ruel Fox (122), Colin Suggett (154), Kevin Drinkell (169), Rob Earnshaw (171), Les Eyre (173), Darren Huckerby (179), Jordan Rhodes (196), Mark Robbins (198), Johnny Gavin (223), Prolific Norfolk boy (225), The Irish Messi (227)

 

Wanted

Steve Bruce (2), Ken Brown (7), Michael McGovern (13), Max Aarons (14), Grant Hanley (16), Christoph Zimmermann (17), Ben Godfrey (19), Alex Tethys (22), Louis Thompson (24), Kenny McLean (27), Emi Buendia (28), Josip Drmic (34), Ibrahim Amadou (37), Christopher John (40), 87-89 home (42), 01-02 away (46), 11-12 home (50), 19-20 home (53), Andy Marshall (62), John Ruddy (64), Ron Ashman (66), See Bassong (68), Barry Butler (72), Ian Culverhouse (74), Adam Drury (77), Craig Fleming (79), Duncan Forbes (80), Darren Kenton (84), Malky Mackay (87), Michael Nelson (90), Rob Newman (91), Martin Olsson (93), Bernard Robinson (98), Dave Stringer (99), Elliott Ward (102), Dave Watson (103), Colin Woodthorpe (105), Terry Anderson (107), Mark Barham (108), Sammy Clingan (110), Lee Croft (111), Louis Donowa (115), Ken Foggo (119)*, David Fox (121), Damien Francis (123), Jeremy Goss (125), Gary Holt (127), Wes Hoolahan (128), Jonny Howson (129), Andy Johnson (130), Bradley Johnson (131), Mike Milligan (138), Don Pickwick (146), Bill Punton (147), Nathan Redmond (149), John Ryan (151), Robert Snodgrass (153), Darren Beckford (159), Terry Bly (161), Jamie Cureton (165), Hugh Curran (166), Dion Dublin (170), Grant Holt (178), Ralph Hunt (180), Ryan Jarvis (183), Cameron Jerome (184), Noël Kinsey (185), Ted McDougall (186), Leon Mackenzie (188), Josh Murphy (191), Kevin Reeves (195), Robert Rosario (199), Ricky Van Wolfswinkel (203), Jack Vinall (205), John Bond (206), Ken Brown (207), Dave Stringer (213), Mike Walker (214), John Polston (222), Iwan Roberts (224), Duncan Forbes (226)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, canarydan23 said:

I'm pretty sure I saw them in the Premier on Plumstead Road this weekend. The two packets per transaction is a bit annoying (when you're using the vouchers) but I guess something has to be in it for the retailer.

You did as that's my local shop.

A maximum of six vouchers may be exchanged at any one time so not sure why they limited you to two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pete Raven said:

You did as that's my local shop.

A maximum of six vouchers may be exchanged at any one time so not sure why they limited you to two.

B@stards. The first time I went to get some was in the St Williams Co-op and they were the ones who said two vouchers per transaction. I've since been to a couple of other stores (Aylsham Road and Witard Road) and didn't even attempt to get more than two, despite having more vouchers in my wallet.

Will give it a go next and tell them, "Pete Raven said I could".

 

EDIT: Just seen it says the six rule on the actual voucher, so no need to name drop you.

Edited by canarydan23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also got told there was a two packet limit at out local co-op. Had to go through the till three times to cash in my six vouchers! 🙂

 

Edited by Hairy Canary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Hansterbubble said:

Ok, here we go. I have 25 to swap and 80 that I need. Hopefully the names and numbers make sense but shout if you need any clarification. 

Swaps

Jeremy Goss (1), Jamal Lewis (20), Todd Cantwell (30), 97-99 home kit (45), 02-03 centenary kit (47), 03-05 home kit (48), 16-17 third kit (51), 19-20 away kit (54), Rob Green (57), Steve Bruce (71), Gary Doherty (75), Jon Newsome (92), Leroy Fer (118), Adrian Forbes (120), Ruel Fox (122), Colin Suggett (154), Kevin Drinkell (169), Rob Earnshaw (171), Les Eyre (173), Darren Huckerby (179), Jordan Rhodes (196), Mark Robbins (198), Johnny Gavin (223), Prolific Norfolk boy (225), The Irish Messi (227)

 

Wanted

Steve Bruce (2), Ken Brown (7), Michael McGovern (13), Max Aarons (14), Grant Hanley (16), Christoph Zimmermann (17), Ben Godfrey (19), Alex Tethys (22), Louis Thompson (24), Kenny McLean (27), Emi Buendia (28), Josip Drmic (34), Ibrahim Amadou (37), Christopher John (40), 87-89 home (42), 01-02 away (46), 11-12 home (50), 19-20 home (53), Andy Marshall (62), John Ruddy (64), Ron Ashman (66), See Bassong (68), Barry Butler (72), Ian Culverhouse (74), Adam Drury (77), Craig Fleming (79), Duncan Forbes (80), Darren Kenton (84), Malky Mackay (87), Michael Nelson (90), Rob Newman (91), Martin Olsson (93), Bernard Robinson (98), Dave Stringer (99), Elliott Ward (102), Dave Watson (103), Colin Woodthorpe (105), Terry Anderson (107), Mark Barham (108), Sammy Clingan (110), Lee Croft (111), Louis Donowa (115), Ken Foggo (119)*, David Fox (121), Damien Francis (123), Jeremy Goss (125), Gary Holt (127), Wes Hoolahan (128), Jonny Howson (129), Andy Johnson (130), Bradley Johnson (131), Mike Milligan (138), Don Pickwick (146), Bill Punton (147), Nathan Redmond (149), John Ryan (151), Robert Snodgrass (153), Darren Beckford (159), Terry Bly (161), Jamie Cureton (165), Hugh Curran (166), Dion Dublin (170), Grant Holt (178), Ralph Hunt (180), Ryan Jarvis (183), Cameron Jerome (184), Noël Kinsey (185), Ted McDougall (186), Leon Mackenzie (188), Josh Murphy (191), Kevin Reeves (195), Robert Rosario (199), Ricky Van Wolfswinkel (203), Jack Vinall (205), John Bond (206), Ken Brown (207), Dave Stringer (213), Mike Walker (214), John Polston (222), Iwan Roberts (224), Duncan Forbes (226)

It looks like we are fighting over the same ones.😀

I only have 8 that you need. If you would like them PM me your address and I'll post them down to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a disastrous last purchase I now have a large stack of swaps. If anyone would like them, post up what numbers you need and I will check to see if I have any of them, and pass them on to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/10/2019 at 11:16, canarydan23 said:

the Premier on Plumstead Road

Don’t suppose you noticed if they had any chocolate orange twirls ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, splutcho said:

Screenshot_20191017-145751_Samsung Notes.jpg

Screenshot_20191017-145827_Samsung Notes.jpg

I have loads there you can have. I'll get back to you a bit later on with the numbers.👍

3 10 14 18 23 29 30 32 36 41 43 45 47 48 51 53 69 71 73 74 75 81 98 99 104 116 117 120 122 123 130 133 135 136 137 142 149 151 158 160 162 163 164 168 169 174 183 198 199 202 204 210 211 216 220 221 225 227 229.

Needed.

16 34 50 72 91 105 125 153 159 178 206.

PM your address and I will post them to you over the next couple of days.

Edited by Herman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Swaps offered [- updated 16 December]

5

17, 19,19

24

32, 34

50, 50, 57, 58

64, 64

77

89

90

105

110, 114

125

131

147

153, 153, 159

169

170, 178,178

184, 186, 187, 189

191, 191, 195, 195

204, 206

213, 217

 

 

 

Edited by GenerationA47
Updated list 16/12/19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/10/2019 at 18:11, FenwayFrank said:

Don’t suppose you noticed if they had any chocolate orange twirls ?

They're  giving them away over here Franko, three for a euro,  full sized bars too.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

Needed! Please shout if you have:

4, 8, 9

33, 39

41, 49

52, 55

63

78

80, 81, 82, 86, 88

94, 96

101, 103, 109

116, 119

129

132

148

152, 157

161

176

182

192, 194

201, 209

 

I have a stack that I will have to go through but I am sure I have a few. I also ordered a last load that should be due tomorrow, hopefully. I'll get back to you with a list of swaps and needs. 👍

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Herman said:

I have a stack that I will have to go through but I am sure I have a few. I also ordered a last load that should be due tomorrow, hopefully. I'll get back to you with a list of swaps and needs. 👍

Cheers, me dears!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/10/2019 at 11:35, Hansterbubble said:

Ok, here we go. I have 25 to swap and 80 that I need. Hopefully the names and numbers make sense but shout if you need any clarification. 

Swaps

Jeremy Goss (1), Jamal Lewis (20), Todd Cantwell (30), 97-99 home kit (45), 02-03 centenary kit (47), 03-05 home kit (48), 16-17 third kit (51), 19-20 away kit (54), Rob Green (57), Steve Bruce (71), Gary Doherty (75), Jon Newsome (92), Leroy Fer (118), Adrian Forbes (120), Ruel Fox (122), Colin Suggett (154), Kevin Drinkell (169), Rob Earnshaw (171), Les Eyre (173), Darren Huckerby (179), Jordan Rhodes (196), Mark Robbins (198), Johnny Gavin (223), Prolific Norfolk boy (225), The Irish Messi (227)

 

Wanted

Steve Bruce (2), Ken Brown (7), Michael McGovern (13), Max Aarons (14), Grant Hanley (16), Christoph Zimmermann (17), Ben Godfrey (19), Alex Tethys (22), Louis Thompson (24), Kenny McLean (27), Emi Buendia (28), Josip Drmic (34), Ibrahim Amadou (37), Christopher John (40), 87-89 home (42), 01-02 away (46), 11-12 home (50), 19-20 home (53), Andy Marshall (62), John Ruddy (64), Ron Ashman (66), See Bassong (68), Barry Butler (72), Ian Culverhouse (74), Adam Drury (77), Craig Fleming (79), Duncan Forbes (80), Darren Kenton (84), Malky Mackay (87), Michael Nelson (90), Rob Newman (91), Martin Olsson (93), Bernard Robinson (98), Dave Stringer (99), Elliott Ward (102), Dave Watson (103), Colin Woodthorpe (105), Terry Anderson (107), Mark Barham (108), Sammy Clingan (110), Lee Croft (111), Louis Donowa (115), Ken Foggo (119)*, David Fox (121), Damien Francis (123), Jeremy Goss (125), Gary Holt (127), Wes Hoolahan (128), Jonny Howson (129), Andy Johnson (130), Bradley Johnson (131), Mike Milligan (138), Don Pickwick (146), Bill Punton (147), Nathan Redmond (149), John Ryan (151), Robert Snodgrass (153), Darren Beckford (159), Terry Bly (161), Jamie Cureton (165), Hugh Curran (166), Dion Dublin (170), Grant Holt (178), Ralph Hunt (180), Ryan Jarvis (183), Cameron Jerome (184), Noël Kinsey (185), Ted McDougall (186), Leon Mackenzie (188), Josh Murphy (191), Kevin Reeves (195), Robert Rosario (199), Ricky Van Wolfswinkel (203), Jack Vinall (205), John Bond (206), Ken Brown (207), Dave Stringer (213), Mike Walker (214), John Polston (222), Iwan Roberts (224), Duncan Forbes (226)

Hanster, I would happily take 1, 20, 30, 47, 48, 51, 54, 57, 120, 122, 169, 171, 173, 179, 223 and 227 off your hands if you dont mind. I can provide 2, 24, 50, 107, 191. 195 in return plus a little extra for the ones I need?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

Cheers, me dears!

Bear with me. Postie couldn't be bothered today but hopefully it should be tomorrow.😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Herman said:

Bear with me. Postie couldn't be bothered today but hopefully it should be tomorrow.😳

Ha. No probz, Herman. Ignore my PM from yesterday, by the way— your post crossed over with it

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/11/2019 at 11:33, lincsy88 said:

Hanster, I would happily take 1, 20, 30, 47, 48, 51, 54, 57, 120, 122, 169, 171, 173, 179, 223 and 227 off your hands if you dont mind. I can provide 2, 24, 50, 107, 191. 195 in return plus a little extra for the ones I need?

Do you still have the number 2 available? It's the last one I need and quite willing to swap for any you need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here we go, right spares

7,10,14,17,27,31,32,36,37,40,44,45,47,48,54,71,74,86,87,88,92,94,104,106,108,110,113,128,136,140,149,151,152,154,156,163,164,168,169,171,173,179,186,189,190,196,199,204,210,218,220, 223,225,228.

Needed

13,16,18,22,24,30,35,42,49,56,63,64,67,69,72,78,80,81,83,84,85,90,91,96,99,101,107,111,116,118,119,121,123,125,127,131,133,137,138,144,145,147,148,160,165,174,178,184,188,191,192,194,201,203,207,209,212,213,215,219,222,224,226.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/11/2019 at 19:39, Van wink said:

Here we go, right spares

7,10,14,17,27,31,32,36,37,40,44,45,47,48,54,71,74,86,87,88,92,94,104,106,108,110,113,128,136,140,149,151,152,154,156,163,164,168,169,171,173,179,186,189,190,196,199,204,210,218,220, 223,225,228.

Needed

13,16,18,22,24,30,35,42,49,56,63,64,67,69,72,78,80,81,83,84,85,90,91,96,99,101,107,111,116,118,119,121,123,125,127,131,133,137,138,144,145,147,148,160,165,174,178,184,188,191,192,194,201,203,207,209,212,213,215,219,222,224,226.

Van wink, I can do 18, 22, 24, 42, 63, 64, 80, 121, 125, 127, 131, 147, 165, 191, 194, 201, 207, 213, 215 and 224 from your needs. Can I have 40, 54, 87, 92, 106, 140, 210 and 220 in exchange please?

If you PM me your address, I'll can send them on to you.

Alastair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I'm left looking for 1, 15, 21, 29, 35, 40, 55, 65, 76, 97, 112, 118, 120, 122, 134x2, 172x2, 175, 181, 197, 198, 206 and 216. The x2's are for a friend who is also collecting!

I've also got a depressingly large pile of swaps so please let me know what you need!

Alastair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here we go again, thanks to the kind help of a few of you guys we are not far off a full set.....the following still required:-

30,35,81,83,99,118,123,137,160,174,184,188,203,209,222.

It seems a lot when you write it out like that but the book looks almost full😀

Anyway I have loads of swopsies, if anyone is interested please pm me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To go some way towards cheering me up from our current on the pitch predicament, I've been able to complete my sticker book collection now too :classic_biggrin:.

I've also got a massive pile of swaps, so please let me know what you need if you're still collecting!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sticker book all done thanks to the help from a few of you guys, and lasses.

I believe the EDP vouchers have now stopped but you can get some stickers from the Archant office.

I have a load of spares, if anyone needs any drop me a pm.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My sticker book is just waiting for the last two stickers which are hopefully coming from Archant. 
Big thanks to Van Wink and Alastair for their help. 
I now have a lot of spares so if anyone is looking for some to finish their collection send me a pm and I’ll see what I can do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×