Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

FAO PUPs

16 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Sorry Diane. I was just pointing out that the huge success of Rays Funds comes from main discussion posters.

We need to support each other.

Posts relating to the PUPs must be kept in this section, and ideally the explanatory post would be made a sticky.

I think Nutty it could be a work in progress and you change it little by little and I can try to help with code if needs be, but it could take me to season 20/21 before I get round to it. There must be more IT/Code related people here(like an admin cough cough)

The new weekly thread lol is short and to the point. Maybe a line to explain its a friendly competition to raise money for charity and like Pete said a link to the explaination post.

I must admit to having some sort of withdrawal thinking where has all the PUPs text gone. Its weird to know you want to change something and the feeling at making the change. I do think you have a bit of room for a bit text in your new weekly thread. Maybe the signature like i said before using a link that reveals text or like Duncan has done simply adding an attachment to the post.

Your current new weekly layout is snappy though and straight to the point so its how the sticky post feels with you once you've made the change. You've said the most important things(outside the kids themselves) is the stuff you're moving(not removing) so if after a month or two you don't like it. Change it back. Plus you can have throwback post week or something hehe

• Thanks 1

Yes I think this is very much work in progress and we can take as long as we need to get it right.

Thanks for suggestions and support. 

I've added it on to the bottom of this week's opening post. I think it needs a slight adjustment but we could maybe keep it on there now. It saves all that text. Let me know what you think PUPs....