Sign in to follow this  
Bluefloyd

Aarons nooooo!

Haha. Sorry. Obviously not part of the clique. Who'd have thought it, an abusive faceless bully trolling because they can't afford to move out of their mother's house and meet a significant other. I'll be in the River End Saturday. But not on here again. 

Sweep the dorito crumbs off your belly, pack your keyboard away and go and meet someone who doesn't require pre-payment. All the best though hey.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bluefloyd said:

Haha. Sorry. Obviously not part of the clique. Who'd have thought it, an abusive faceless bully trolling because they can't afford to move out of their mother's house and meet a significant other. I'll be in the River End Saturday. But not on here again. 

Sweep the dorito crumbs off your belly, pack your keyboard away and go and meet someone who doesn't require pre-payment. All the best though hey.

I mean... Well... If you WILL have a name like "Bluefloyd"

Expect it. Allow it. Don't get your feelings hurt.

I remember soon after I'd joined this board, I posted a thread about where to watch a game on TV in Nottingham and some prat asked why I was posting the question.  Yes, it was a Norwich City game I was asking about, so my reaction was WTF, is this not an appropriate question for a Norwich City fan forum & told him to get lost.

Anyway I think any poster with "blue" in the name will have to accept a degree of scepticism, all previous posters of that ilk have clearly been scummers AFAIR.  So if the OP has flounced off the site in response to GPB's rather mild reply, it strikes me he's probably a bit too sensitive to cut it on this board.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, It's Character Forming said:

I remember soon after I'd joined this board, I posted a thread about where to watch a game on TV in Nottingham and some prat asked why I was posting the question.  Yes, it was a Norwich City game I was asking about, so my reaction was WTF, is this not an appropriate question for a Norwich City fan forum & told him to get lost.

Anyway I think any poster with "blue" in the name will have to accept a degree of scepticism, all previous posters of that ilk have clearly been scummers AFAIR.  So if the OP has flounced off the site in response to GPB's rather mild reply, it strikes me he's probably a bit too sensitive to cut it on this board.

Imagine people actually use this board for Norwich information and to discuss Norwich city