Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

We won't sign anyone of note!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Be prepared for cheap cloggers, ''frees'' and the odd panic loan during the transfer window. Despite the spin coming out of Carrow Road, only enquires are being made about new players, just to keep the fans quiet during season ticket renewals.

I''ve been told by a reliable source that there is NO money for new players, that''s right, no money!.

Where''s the Ashton money gone then?, simple, paying off loans and stand building projects.

Never mind, as Thorne has just said on the Pink Un site, he''s prepared to step in to Ashton''s shoes.

God help us!.

Aren''t you glad you kept the faith Dicky Squit?.[:P]

[/quote]

WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN!

I won''t be expecting an apology as you don''t have an honourable bone in your body.

[/quote]

I''ll apololgise to the club squit boy, but not you, dicky or anyone else brave enough now to crawl out of the woodwork.

NCFC please accept my humble and grovelling apologies, now win the league!.

[/quote]

Like I said not an honourable bone in your body, the first (VERY WRONG) post mentions me by name so I deserve an apology or are you really the 1st Weasel?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''ll apololgise to the club squit boy, but not you, dicky or anyone else brave enough now to crawl out of the woodwork.[/quote]Ahem, have you forgotton this Lizard?[quote user="1st Wizard"]Aren''t you glad you kept the faith Dicky Squit?[/quote]You''re the one who chose to make your paranoid rambling personal. Don''t act suprised when the people you targetted turn up to rub your nose in it.You were wrong. To expect a little humility was obviously too much to ask though.Likes to dish it out, not so keen when its returned with interest.

There must be something wrong with your wand wizard it never works. I think you and all the rest of the worthy, board outers should have and show a bit more faith in the club as a whole and just support the club in whatever they try to do, because at the end of the day we will have a club in 20 years time, will Ipshit. The board do their best in every circumstance so leave them alone and enjoy your new player of note.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="1st Wizard"]I''ll apololgise to the club squit boy, but not you, dicky or anyone else brave enough now to crawl out of the woodwork.[/quote]

Ahem, have you forgotton this Lizard?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]
Aren''t you glad you kept the faith Dicky Squit?
[/quote]

You''re the one who chose to make your paranoid rambling personal. Don''t act suprised when the people you targetted turn up to rub your nose in it.
You were wrong. To expect a little humility was obviously too much to ask though.
Likes to dish it out, not so keen when its returned with interest.

[/quote]

The same responces from the same people.................... again.

Can we please just enjoy the fact we''ve signed a good striker and stop insulting each other. Wiz has apologised to the club - lets just leave it at that and stop the immature insults that are flying about. Come on city - lets show Reading how to play football!!!

A short message from a friend Wizard. My opinion is that your original prognosis is still correct. Norwich City have left the signings until the witching hour ( sorry, no offense ) so that poor rabble associated with Dicky/Squit and company are excited for anything to have happened. I don''t think we have signed anyone of note relative to our original objective of "doing a Charlton". Earnshaw can''t make it with WBA and they are not exactly setting the world on fire. Charlton had so many games with poor results where they could not score, so we''ve got one of their discards....sounds promising doesn''t it. Keep the masses hungry and without food for a while and, of course, dishwater soup sounds good. All that this activity provides is a team that should be able to keep its head above water in this division. Not an Olympic gold medal for swimming.

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]Can we please just enjoy the fact we''ve signed a good striker and stop insulting each other. Wiz has apologised to the club - lets just leave it at that and stop the immature insults that are flying about. Come on city - lets show Reading how to play football!!![/quote]

He still owes me a Dicky an apology.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]A short message from a friend Wizard. My opinion is that your original prognosis is still correct. Norwich City have left the signings until the witching hour ( sorry, no offense ) so that poor rabble associated with Dicky/Squit and company are excited for anything to have happened. I don''t think we have signed anyone of note relative to our original objective of "doing a Charlton". Earnshaw can''t make it with WBA and they are not exactly setting the world on fire. Charlton had so many games with poor results where they could not score, so we''ve got one of their discards....sounds promising doesn''t it. Keep the masses hungry and without food for a while and, of course, dishwater soup sounds good. All that this activity provides is a team that should be able to keep its head above water in this division. Not an Olympic gold medal for swimming.[/quote]

Harsh very harsh. For some people nothing is ever good enough! Considering our position in the league I think we''ve done pretty well attracting Johansson and especially Earnshaw. Yes of course even better players would be preferable but be realistic - they wouldn''t sign for us!

[quote user="A load of squit"]

I''m still waiting for my apology.

Until I get my apology I''m going to continually remind you of your ''genuis''.

[/quote]

If you think you can bully me into an apology for what was just general banter Squit, then dream on.

I could tawl up loads of your ''nasty'' comments to me and others, and not once have I or others demanded a childish apology from you!.

Do your worse.

I shall just ignore you and deal with the more reasoned replies from other posters.