Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

We won't sign anyone of note!.

Be prepared for cheap cloggers, ''frees'' and the odd panic loan during the transfer window. Despite the spin coming out of Carrow Road, only enquires are being made about new players, just to keep the fans quiet during season ticket renewals.

I''ve been told by a reliable source that there is NO money for new players, that''s right, no money!.

Where''s the Ashton money gone then?, simple, paying off loans and stand building projects.

Never mind, as Thorne has just said on the Pink Un site, he''s prepared to step in to Ashton''s shoes.

God help us!.

Aren''t you glad you kept the faith Dicky Squit?.[:P]

I''ll reserve judgement until the transfer window shuts. Should you be proved correct, I''ll join you in condemning all concerned with the running of our club. I hope, however, that this will be proven to be another in a long line of hasty posts which return to haunt you (it must get crowded in your room at nights, old chap!)How well placed is your source? Can you give us a clue without revealing their id? You know how frustrating unsubstantiated rumours are you old troll! (said in a warm and friendly manner, of course[:P])

Worthy said a few weeks back that any player sales would come straight back into his kitty. Now perhaps he wont be allowed to spend all 5.5 million but he will have some. However i do agree, that we might not have any big signings now, morel likely in the summer.

Wiz - it could be a good thing. IF Nigel isnt given some of the money, let alone all, is this not a sign that old Nige is on his way?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Read todays ''spin'' from Curru Rd, we''re being ''softened'' up for no new signings.

What a joke!.

[/quote]I''m with the people saying we shouldn''t sign before the summer. I don''t want to come across as complacent, but I really don''t think we''ll be relegated with the current squad. Wait until the summer, get rid of Worthington (a good manager who I like but has nonetheless reached his limitations) and bring in someone else. The summer is a better time for changing managers because there''s more likelihood of managers leaving other clubs. What if Mike Newell decides it''s time to move on? I''d have him here any day of the week. How about if Dave Jones falls out with his board? Again, I''d welcome him here. It''s just a better time to make changes because people know where they stand.

Read todays ''spin'' from Curru Rd, we''re being ''softened'' up for no new signings.

What a joke!.

[/quote]You are part of the spin Wizard! By lowering our expectations at the start of this thread, you''ve deflected other clubs attention aswell - brilliant!There I was, thinking you were just spewing embittered phrases at the manager and Board, when all along you''ve been part of their cloak and dagger wheeler-dealing. I''ve wronged you and beg for your understanding and forgiveness [:''(]Donny says he''ll reveal details of all unsuccessful bids, when the transfer window closes. I hope he remembers to credit his foot troops and their magical General 1W (he''ll probably use code, but we''ll know who he means, eh?)

I get it - this is 1st Wizard''s way of saying (praying) that we will sign Halford, Jerome & McSheffrey.

Just like gunning for the opposition in those match forecast threads. [;)]

I agree with the wiz even if we do bring in a replacment for ashton it won''t solve our current major problems such as a good defence and midfield, at best worthy will do what he did in the summer bring in some medioca players that can just about keep us mid table

[quote user="Fat Barman"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

What a joke!.

[/quote]
You are part of the spin Wizard! By lowering our expectations at the start of this thread, you''ve deflected other clubs attention aswell - brilliant!
There I was, thinking you were just spewing embittered phrases at the manager and Board, when all along you''ve been part of their cloak and dagger wheeler-dealing. I''ve wronged you and beg for your understanding and forgiveness [:''(]

Donny says he''ll reveal details of all unsuccessful bids, when the transfer window closes. I hope he remembers to credit his foot troops and their magical General 1W (he''ll probably use code, but we''ll know who he means, eh?)
[/quote]

Top reply of the month Fat Barman, fair made my day mate!.

Mr W Sir, you said exactly the same when we signed Mr Ashton, almost to the day.

Come 1 Feb I will either be with you 100% on this or joining in the mirth and mickey taking, cruel and fickle as I am.

No offence, you understand??

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I suggest Barman and Wizard stop drinking at the same trough....you''re starting to listen to each other and ending up with porkies.[/quote]I trust you''re not suggesting I serve swill, Yankee? There are no pigs in my bar (or wizards, to my knowledge), but we do have a very fat cat! [;)]

Midnight Tuesday 31st January

However it''s never too late to give the clock a bit of a wind up !

We are doomed

[quote user="MadDan"]Midnight Tuesday 31st January However it''s never too late to give the clock a bit of a wind up ! We are doomed[/quote]

14 hours to go, we do have a single loan however............  I dont think he is match fit having played 4 times all season.....  Does he count??

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]

[quote user="MadDan"]Midnight Tuesday 31st January However it''s never too late to give the clock a bit of a wind up ! We are doomed[/quote]

14 hours to go, we do have a single loan however............  I dont think he is match fit having played 4 times all season.....  Does he count??

[/quote]

Now it looks like we''re getting plodder number two on loan again, this time from Fulham, even Brighton didn''t want him!.

If you love our club Delia, sack worthless before its to late.

I think you are rather getting caught in some mother fixation thing here master wizard.

I don''t think the good lady wields as much power as you would have believe.

Perhaps you might care to add something else on in case we are not supposed to read " Delia, sack worthless .... " as it reads.

Be prepared for cheap cloggers, ''frees'' and the odd panic loan during the transfer window. Despite the spin coming out of Carrow Road, only enquires are being made about new players, just to keep the fans quiet during season ticket renewals.

I''ve been told by a reliable source that there is NO money for new players, that''s right, no money!.

Where''s the Ashton money gone then?, simple, paying off loans and stand building projects.

Never mind, as Thorne has just said on the Pink Un site, he''s prepared to step in to Ashton''s shoes.

God help us!.

[/quote]

Oh yes, we''ve signed Earnshaw - I will keep on keeping the faith, simply because I am a SUPPORTER of the mighty yellows.  Want some gravy with your humble pie?

Ah 2nd Wizard strikes again......

Go back and read his posts from this thread - he really should have his own show on TV.

God help us!.

[/quote]

WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN!

I won''t be expecting an apology as you don''t have an honourable bone in your body.

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

God help us!.

[/quote]

WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AGAIN!

I won''t be expecting an apology as you don''t have an honourable bone in your body.

[/quote]

I''ll apololgise to the club squit boy, but not you, dicky or anyone else brave enough now to crawl out of the woodwork.

NCFC please accept my humble and grovelling apologies, now win the league!.

God help us!.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is this what passes for reasonable behavior and rational repsonse?

You reaction smacks of desperation.

What about getting in the Paul Rankin thread and congratulating him on scooping your hero dicky waghorn

God help us!.

[/quote]

[/quote]

And another thing squit, as you don''t know me personally why insult me in your typical cowardly manner?. I quote: "you don''t have an honourable bone in your body", maybe I don''t, but I don''t insult people or hide untill things brighten up in my favour like you and your KTF pals do.

I didn''t crawl out of the woodwork - I just sit here watching you dig a bigger hole. Again and again and again.

I have learnt not to rise to it, but when you get it soooooo wrong I thought I should join in and tell you.

Nice reliable source who said we had no money for new players by the way!