Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Match ticket threads

Are we going to get a new thread for every game with the same people having the same arguments every time ? The system will not be changing this season so lets leave it for now, getting boring!

1 hour ago, CANARYKING said:

Are we going to get a new thread for every game with the same people having the same arguments every time ? The system will not be changing this season so lets leave it for now, getting boring!

Why are you reading them if they bore you? 

1 hour ago, king canary said:

Don't. Click. On. Them. Then.

Quite agree with you king canary but it could not be avoided on the one about cannabis and the merits of visiting Amsterdam. 😜

I'm with CK here, and I've already stopped clicking on them, I know there's no game this week but page after page of the same stuff?

Go to the meetings and have your say, I'm sure some of you will feel better for it. 

The response from kc is of course correct, however I fail to understand why people want to repeat the same stuff week after week, and coming up with the same conclusions. 

A match ticket thread . Where people complain about match ticket threads . Thank goodness I’m half American and therefore don’t understand  irony . Otherwise this would be ironic . I assume . 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard

52 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

You should only be allowed access to match ticket threads if you're club elite.......

Or very rich Indeed.

You're in the elite if you have previously posted in 10 match ticket threads. 9 or less and you can't post until page 2. And only then if you're quick enough to get in before page 3.

Edited by nutty nigel

24 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

What about the weekly Match of the Day thread, or the weekly newspaper thread?

"They hardly mentioned us" 😭

"They said we concede too many goals" 😭

I love those ones me.

'Yeah sure we lost 5-0 but why are they focusing on our defending rather than the two shots we had?'

Don't forget you risk the wrath of the righteous if you refer to them as elite. They prefer loyal. But not more loyal. Even though being loyal sets them apart from the other loyals. Could be described as elite loyal I guess....

9 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

What about the weekly Match of the Day thread, or the weekly newspaper thread?

"They hardly mentioned us" 😭

"They said we concede too many goals" 😭

And the thread moaning about the international breaks-although I notice there hasn’t been a thread yet in this break.