Jump to content
Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
keelansgrandad

No one will spot them up there Pablo

Recommended Posts

Vuelta a Espana

I know it isn't football related but I didn't want to waste it.

A cannabis farm was raided after a TV helicopter following the Vuelta a Espana captured its location.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Vuelta a Espana

I know it isn't football related but I didn't want to waste it.

A cannabis farm was raided after a TV helicopter following the Vuelta a Espana captured its location.

trust them to grass 'em up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lappinitup said:

Blub, blub, little weed. 😀

looks like a lot of farkin weeds to m

or so a friend tells me..ahem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see the problem with it... Just a 'budding' horticulturist!

Ps. I am quite sure people are allowed to grow cannabis in Spain, unless it's for commercial gain. Growing for personal use is decriminalised. Not saying all that is for personal use but, ya know, they aren't as harsh on it as over here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

I don't see the problem with it... Just a 'budding' horticulturist!

Ps. I am quite sure people are allowed to grow cannabis in Spain, unless it's for commercial gain. Growing for personal use is decriminalised. Not saying all that is for personal use but, ya know, they aren't as harsh on it as over here.

That would be quite some personal stash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, king canary said:

That would be quite some personal stash.

Indeed it would!

There are over 500 cannabis clubs in Spain, whereby they circumvent Spanish law and basically make it legal for one to smoke when inside and signed up as a member. I believe 200 of them are in Barcelona! So that's become the 'new Amsterdam' for some.

Anyway... I don't know much about this sort of stuff at all... ahem.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BobLoz3 said:

Indeed it would!

There are over 500 cannabis clubs in Spain, whereby they circumvent Spanish law and basically make it legal for one to smoke when inside and signed up as a member. I believe 200 of them are in Barcelona! So that's become the 'new Amsterdam' for some.

Anyway... I don't know much about this sort of stuff at all... ahem.

Hahaha. I went to Amsterdam and got laughed at by the nice girl behind the counter for the fact I bought some of the weakest errmm....'coffee'... their shop sold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, king canary said:

Hahaha. I went to Amsterdam and got laughed at by the nice girl behind the counter for the fact I bought some of the weakest errmm....'coffee'... their shop sold.

I can't remember any of my three trips to Amsterdam!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

I can't remember any of my three trips in Amsterdam!

All I ever remember was a mouse with clogs on, going clippity, clop on the stair

oh year

err,...........man

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

I can't remember any of my three trips to Amsterdam!

To be serious though I didn't hugely like Amsterdam- the amount of pissed up brits in football shirts put me off somewhat.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, king canary said:

To be serious though I didn't hugely like Amsterdam- the amount of pissed up brits in football shirts put me off somewhat.

I wasn't a massive fan either. Still went three times though and will probably go again!

I didn't see that many drunken louts in footy shirts in all honesty but I know what you mean. You get way too many stag parties and suchlike. It becomes a bit of a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

I wasn't a massive fan either. Still went three times though and will probably go again!

I didn't see that many drunken louts in footy shirts in all honesty but I know what you mean. You get way too many stag parties and suchlike. It becomes a bit of a joke.

It was one of those cities I liked more the further I got away from the centre. I can see blokes in Chelsea shirts shouting abuse at blokes in Spurs shirts quite easily here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, king canary said:

It was one of those cities I liked more the further I got away from the centre. I can see blokes in Chelsea shirts shouting abuse at blokes in Spurs shirts quite easily here...

Yeah... Perhaps Rotterdam, Utrecht or somewhere else in NL would be nice too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

Yeah... Perhaps Rotterdam, Utrecht or somewhere else in NL would be nice too!

Yes, would love to explore it a bit more. I just hope the larger louts don't start taking the same trips to Italy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Is this thread even remotely connected to football ?

Didn't you read how I prefaced the post?

 

I certainly did and it made me wonder why you did not put it in the non football section which recently has been moved to the top of the main discussion page so it is easier to access .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Is this thread even remotely connected to football ?

AJAX

It is now.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I certainly did and it made me wonder why you did not put it in the non football section which recently has been moved to the top of the main discussion page so it is easier to access .

Because nobody cares apart from you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I certainly did and it made me wonder why you did not put it in the non football section which recently has been moved to the top of the main discussion page so it is easier to access .

Your pervy threads about the players' wives and girlfriends were hardly about football, but I can't remember you whinging about that one 🤔

Edited by Hoola Han Solo
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

Your pervy threads about the players' wives and girlfriends were hardly about football, but I can't remember you whinging about that one 🤔

Yeah but they were remotely connected to football and  had a connection to NCFC. 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, king canary said:

Because nobody cares apart from you?

I really don't care but a heads up in the thread title as to what is about would have prevented opening it up and i will stick with my view if it is alright with you that it should have been in the non football section which was put at the top of the main discussion page for that very purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I really don't care but a heads up in the thread title as to what is about would have prevented opening it up and i will stick with my view if it is alright with you that it should have been in the non football section which was put at the top of the main discussion page for that very purpose.

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/09/2019 at 15:50, keelansgrandad said:

Vuelta a Espana

I know it isn't football related but I didn't want to waste it.

A cannabis farm was raided after a TV helicopter following the Vuelta a Espana captured its location.

Looks like they hashed it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

I really don't care but a heads up in the thread title as to what is about would have prevented opening it up and i will stick with my view if it is alright with you that it should have been in the non football section which was put at the top of the main discussion page for that very purpose.

Looks like he's let you off with just a warning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×