Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

Last Nights Shirts

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Far better colour than what we played in, against West Ham 

The Lotus logo ?  Not sure.

We don't need to bring this up again do we??! The kits looked similar from about 10 miles away (ie; the distance the seats are from the pitch at London Stadium) and when they panned out on the shots on TV. But when you saw them next to one another it was clear who was who!

No problem with our anthracite coloured kit. It's also the nicest one out of all three!

10 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

The Lotus logo on those shirts look dreadful. Cheap and tacky.

They probably look even worse close up. The shirts don't look too bad,, but agree that  logo looks wrong somehow, isn't lotus logo green and yellow? Just checked, green,  yellow and white.

Edited by wcorkcanary

11 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

So how does this all fit in with the shirts that have 'Gravity' on them?

Gravity shirts are the kids version of the full squad shirts. Don’t know if its a legal thing or a club decision but the premise is having children walking round advertising a betting company was not good form so the kids sizes are sponsored by Gravity (which I believe is a trampoline park).

Edited by kick it off

1 hour ago, kick it off said:

Gravity shirts are the kids version of the full squad shirts. Don’t know if its a legal thing or a club decision but the premise is having children walking round advertising a betting company was not good form so the kids sizes are sponsored by Gravity (which I believe is a trampoline park).

Yes it is a legal issue. 

The reason I asked about Gravity is that in previous season they've been on the shirts when there's been games (although my memory could be wrong) but they weren't for this game. I just wondered why they would be shirt sponsors but not be seen during a game.