Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

Crystal Palace Tickets

There  are different kinds of loyalty. In the times when I had an away season ticket you'd get to know fans from all over. For example there was one guy who I saw every time at Plymouth! Was he loyal? Should he have had priority for games in Devon?

Actually having done Plymouth three consecutive season's on cabbage I reckon I should be in some sort of elite group....

1 hour ago, Duncan Edwards said:

But, of course, that system isn’t fair and doesn’t reward loyalty either. 

For instance, somebody might have circumstances where they have a lifestyle that enables them to attend every game but only choose to attend 6. Somebody else might be an exile and only able to attend 5 games and attend them all. The second chap has shown 100% “loyalty” in comparison to the better fan (as defined by the system) only attending at a little more than 25%. 

If if you are the guy that attended 6 games then this system seems fairest. If you’re the guy that attended 5 you’d probably feel aggrieved that the other guy was ahead of you. 

The points system didn’t work because people would attend using other people’s customer numbers when x points were required. The fans attending didn’t see their points increasing, the same fans that had the points retained and grew them without attending. That’s before the ST bonus. 

It really isn’t THAT simple to sort it out. 

Fairest way would probably be a free for all. 🤷‍♂️

And ticket stubbs!

You had to have ten to be elite. I used to have nearer 20 and be pestered by and heck of a lot of people with only 8 or 9!

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

There  are different kinds of loyalty. In the times when I had an away season ticket you'd get to know fans from all over. For example there was one guy who I saw every time at Plymouth! Was he loyal? Should he have had priority for games in Devon?

Actually having done Plymouth three consecutive season's on cabbage I reckon I should be in some sort of elite group....

Yep......OTBC ( Off Their B*oody Cranium )

Edited by ......and Smith must score.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

I reckon I should be in some sort of elite group....

Oh trust me, you are! 😀

Edited by Greavsy

On 05/09/2019 at 20:37, nutty nigel said:

That’s grounds for being in some sort of mental institution rather than an elite group... 😉

• Haha 1

I wonder if the loyal disgruntled will have to wait outside until the loyal disgruntled elite have claimed the best seats...

14 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I wonder if the loyal disgruntled will have to wait outside until the loyal disgruntled elite have claimed the best seats...

More to the point having had so much to say on here on the matter will you be going ?

A simple yes or no will suffice but somehow i fear i am asking too much.

The chances of me getting in are remote. But I may give it a go.

Will people who block me be able to hear what I say? Probably best to ask my teenage granddaughter that one...

50 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

The chances of me getting in are remote. But I may give it a go.

Will people who block me be able to hear what I say? Probably best to ask my teenage granddaughter that one...

Why are the chances remote Eddie? you have as much opportunity as anyone else, and you're more vocal than anyone else one here about it. 

Again, I will ask you the simple question, have you contacted the club with your suggestion for a better / fairer system? (a simple yes or no will suffice, but I note you failed that with Tilly's request. 

Edited by Greavsy

On 07/09/2019 at 12:24, Greavsy said:

Why are the chances remote Eddie? you have as much opportunity as anyone else, and you're more vocal than anyone else one here about it. 

Again, I will ask you the simple question, have you contacted the club with your suggestion for a better / fairer system? (a simple yes or no will suffice, but I note you failed that with Tilly's request. 

Go on Eddie, try to answer a simple question. 

The offer is there to go to the meeting on 26th just contact me and i will inform Charlotte Ballard at NCFC if anybody is interested. See my post of the Membership Meetings thread.