Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

Crystal Palace Tickets

On sale today. Surprised there is not a thread already. Everyone must be settling down after the excitement of our new Premier League campaign.

1 minute ago, KiwiScot said:

On sale today. Surprised there is not a thread already. Everyone must be settling down after the excitement of our new Premier League campaign.

Priority window for those in Nutty's Elite 750 so the thousands in the main group cannot buy until tomorrow unless of course Kiwi this is a tongue in cheek fishing post ?

Don't you associate me with those "I'm elite because I did less than half the games last season". The great unwashed who also did less than half the games have to wait until tomorrow. Good luck all 👍🤞

11 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Don't you associate me with those "I'm elite because I did less than half the games last season". The great unwashed who also did less than half the games have to wait until tomorrow. Good luck all 👍🤞

Sorry but i thought you were the one who deemed those 750 as ' Elite ' unless of course it was somebody else who started to use that expression on here. A link would end the confusion for me of course.

7 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

It's quite obviously an elite group and I make no apology for pointing that out.

I'll take that as a yes then. Rather surprised you attempted to deny it in that case.

I've just been chatting to Essex Canary who fell just outside the elite group having been to less than half last season's games but not as many as the elite fans who went to less than half last season's games. He has driven to Norwich twice at silly o'clock in an attempt to get a ticket, Liverpool and West Ham, but was unsuccessful on both occasions. 

I'm surprised you still attempt to deny the group is elite.

3 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

I've just been chatting to Essex Canary who fell just outside the elite group having been to less than half last season's games but not as many as the elite fans who went to less than half last season's games. He has driven to Norwich twice at silly o'clock in an attempt to get a ticket, Liverpool and West Ham, but was unsuccessful on both occasions. 

I'm surprised you still attempt to deny the group is elite.

What do you call the group that Essex Canary falls into then . There must be a name for those that went to less than 50% ?

How can there be. Some are in the elite group and some aren't. You stating that those in the elite group are "more loyal" is an insult...

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

How can there be. Some are in the elite group and some aren't. You stating that those in the elite group are "more loyal" is an insult...

Can you point out where i have stated that this so called Elite group are ' more loyal ' ?

Edited by TIL 1010

Those in the 750 are more loyal many have done more than the 10 games

i am aware of one of the fans in that group that goes home and away, is a member of the Gunn club, has an 8xl shirt which is like a second skin on him and a recently added ncfc tattoo with another one coming in October 

now that is elite loyalty 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

One just knows Benny Till is going to say '' i said loyal, Nutty, not more loyal''

As if one word can hide an attitude.

Unlike you to come wading in playing the poster yet again.

Edited by TIL 1010

34 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Screenshot_20190902-183606.thumb.jpg.de59183c44f6085d7308ecdcfc5697de.jpg

Yeah i suppose me saying virtually everybody would include me and i think it is a far more appropriate word than elite but hey just an opinion. As you mentioned Essex by name and i mean no offence to him whatsoever i am wondering why he missed over half the games last season because if it was due to circumstances fair enough but if it was through choice it begs the question why he is so anxious to get tickets from the very start of this season and go to such trouble. Had it been say Bolton up north or Brentford in London instead of Liverpool and West Ham would he have made such an effort ?

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Unlike you to come wading in playing the poster yet again.

I know, weird isn't it, can't imagine what i was thinking. Was i wrong?

2 hours ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

i am aware of one of the fans in that group that goes home and away, is a member of the Gunn club, has an 8xl shirt which is like a second skin on him and a recently added ncfc tattoo with another one coming in October 

So this recently added NCFC tatty....

Did it happen since we were promoted?

Not much previous loyalty there....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Yeah i suppose me saying virtually everybody would include me and i think it is a far more appropriate word than elite but hey just an opinion. As you mentioned Essex by name and i mean no offence to him whatsoever i am wondering why he missed over half the games last season because if it was due to circumstances fair enough but if it was through choice it begs the question why he is so anxious to get tickets from the very start of this season and go to such trouble. Had it been say Bolton up north or Brentford in London instead of Liverpool and West Ham would he have made such an effort ?

So did the elite fans who went to less than half the games do them all at the start of last season? Or is there another reason they were so keen early doors?

2 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

I know, weird isn't it, can't imagine what i was thinking. Was i wrong?

Not weird just so predictable.

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

So did the elite fans who went to less than half the games do them all at the start of last season? Or is there another reason they were so keen early doors?

Didn't realise they were so keen early doors or maybe that is just how you see it. Mind you, you expect everybody to subscribe to your view .The poster you quoted obviously did not make the elite group for some reason who only needed to do 10 out of 23 to be classified as such but remember 10 games this season is more than half so what name will you come up with for 20/21 ?

4 hours ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Had my tat for years, saves wearing a shirt all the time, I get a lot of comments as no one knows what it is in NZ.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Didn't realise they were so keen early doors or maybe that is just how you see it. Mind you, you expect everybody to subscribe to your view .The poster you quoted obviously did not make the elite group for some reason who only needed to do 10 out of 23 to be classified as such but remember 10 games this season is more than half so what name will you come up with for 20/21 ?

Even when you're on the ropes you don't ever give up. Your opinion is that someone who did less than half the games last season is more loyal than someone else who did less than half the games last season.So how does that work?

8 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Even when you're on the ropes you don't ever give up. Your opinion is that someone who did less than half the games last season is more loyal than someone else who did less than half the games last season.So how does that work?

How the heck am i on the ropes?Responding to you more than a couple of times on a thread always ends up with you squirming around trying to have the last word. All you ever do is avoid a straightforward reply to what was said.. I asked you why this poster is so anxious to get to games right from the very start of this season and went to great trouble attempting to get tickets when he obviously did not bother to do so last season. I expect you will pick on a word here and use it to swerve around a direct no nonsense reply.

Edited by TIL 1010

21 hours ago, king canary said:

Panicked me there- today is only for the 750, members tomorrow.

Same here, rush of blood... I don't have a big chance of getting a ticket , but I'll be ready and logged in the moment they become available...oh wait ... 

Logged on at 9am, over an hour queue apparently, tried to call but apparently it is too busy to even be put in a phone queue.

Seriously, how does anyone defend this ****ing awful system?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, king canary said:

Logged on at 9am, over an hour queue apparently, tried to call but apparently it is too busy to even be put in a phone queue.

Seriously, how does anyone defend this ****ing awful system?

All this is brought about by allowing 7,000 people into a system it has no hope of dealing with. Financial greed by the Club with Kensell being the public face has caused this absurdity which will happen at least a dozen more times excluding the FA Cup this season.

• Like 1