Sign in to follow this  
shaunieboy77

Lack of defenders

I remember the day when we only had about a 15 man squad and only allowed 1 sub. The same team played week in week out. Farke will just have to manage the situation. Surely we have an under 23 CH better than Raggett? If not, why not.

5 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I remember the day when we only had about a 15 man squad and only allowed 1 sub. The same team played week in week out. Farke will just have to manage the situation. Surely we have an under 23 CH better than Raggett? If not, why not.

You may have heard of a Norwich City player called Ben Godfrey...........then again................

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

You may have heard of a Norwich City player called Ben Godfrey...........then again................

??

I meant from the current under 23 squad obviously.

57 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

??

I meant from the current under 23 squad obviously.

I thought you probably did, but realistically just how many young central defenders who are ready to step up to Premier League level at a moment's notice do you expect our Academy to produce? 

From pre-season Lewis is most likely to step in if the **** really hits the fan as far as CB's injuries is concerned.  Or what about Steipi?  He's played everywhere else except keeper?

9 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

From pre-season Lewis is most likely to step in if the **** really hits the fan as far as CB's injuries is concerned.  Or what about Steipi?  He's played everywhere else except keeper?

The modern-day. ahem, Drazen Muzinic maybe?!

5 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Or perhaps the modern day Daryl Sutch? 😉 

I hope he's a better estate agent than he is a penalty-taker as that seems to be his next 'adventure'.

image.png