Rhino1

Cheer up you miserable bunch of whiners!!!!

1 hour ago, king canary said:

I agree generally but there is always a thread like this after a loss criticising people for being whingers when in fact most are just critiquing what they see. There is a small but loud subsection here who I think would ideally just have posts of 'oh well, we'll get better next week I'm sure' after a loss and who class any discussion of performance as being negative and scapegoating. 

Historically, there are usually about half a dozen after a loss criticising happy clappers for being blind and clueless and not being able to see that the sky is falling in. As I said, the board's in a good place at the moment and the vast majority of the discussion is fair in both directions. Long may it continue!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, king canary said:

No I'm not. I'm not telling people not to express their opinion on the game or performances no matter how different it may be. It's the purpose of a discussion forum.

If I'd have posted after the Newcastle game telling people being positive to shut up as it's just one game you might have a point...

Maybe, but you're telling them what opinions you deem acceptable🙃

As per - extreme views , black & white scenarios puncture through the board, Lake District purely expressed an opinion, as did I to start this thread, and I repeat “fair weather supporters - - winter is coming, pack your scarf’s , bobble hats and rattles and head to the land of make believe, some of you Binners , get off at scums Ville !!”

by the way TF - your still a nobbit!!

13 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

As per - extreme views , black & white scenarios puncture through the board, Lake District purely expressed an opinion, as did I to start this thread, and I repeat “fair weather supporters - - winter is coming, pack your scarf’s , bobble hats and rattles and head to the land of make believe, some of you Binners , get off at scums Ville !!”

by the way TF - your still a nobbit!!

It’s You’re. Do you want to borrow that dictionary? 

I am happy to get behind the team, always have, always will.............but.........at the beginning of the season I decided that it is extremely likely we will get relegated, I have no issue with that. I love the way we play, I love the fact we have such young stars with huge potential, I love the way the club is being run..........but none of that stops me from being sure we will be relegated, I intend to enjoy every moment of this season despite that belief.........

• Like 3

Than —- there it goes again dyslexia is like a loaded gun it can go off in your hand anytime!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

Than —- there it goes again dyslexia is like a loaded gun it can go off in your hand anytime!!

When viewing Til's 'special' hard drive, that's not the only thing!

• Haha 1