Sign in to follow this  
breaker

Norwich players go goal crazy!

Well, ex-Norwich players actually. Did anyone else notice just how many ex players scored in the FA Cup yesterday?

Bellamy (2), Heckingbottom (2), Peschisolido (2), Briggs, Russell, Hayes, even Darren Kenton!

Aah you spotted the deliberate mistake! Either I dozed off during MOTD and dreamt it or dementia is closer than I thought........

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]If i remember right, he had a shot which was the closest stoke came to scoring.[/quote]

that is indeed correct

had the keeper at full stretch

the Tamworth keeper had a very good game

[quote user="Hants Canary"]Even Clint Easton scored today in Leyton Orient''s 2-1 over Fulham at Craven Cottage.[/quote]

It was Craig. Clint plays for Wycombe ;)

What about all the ex- City players that didn''t score? Malky McKay, Edworthy, Cureton, Beckford, Paddon, Ron Davies, Ted McDougal was complete pants today and if Terry Bly doesn''t score soon he''ll be dropped.

[quote user="Hants Canary"]Even Clint Easton scored today in Leyton Orient''s 2-1 over Fulham at Craven Cottage.[/quote]

Sorry to be picky, but that was infact Craig Easton not our friend clint who plays for wycombe as far as i know.