Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official match thread v West Ham*****

3 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Lots of naivety out there. But hey, thats what you get when you play kids. He'll learn.

Thats why you spend lots of money for seasoned pro's.

Our season probably depends on how quickly our players can learn and grow. Remember we only have to finish 17th

Post of the thread.

It's not just the obvious ones. Emi is still very young. We have to stick with them and not expect them to be PL players overnight.

3 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Being competitive in the premier league was always going to be difficult without further handicapping ourselves by playing the boy from Dereham every week

when will Farke learn 

The only thing Farke will learn from you is how to ignore p1ss poor trolls; back to your bridge sonny.

OTBC

7 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Being competitive in the premier league was always going to be difficult without further handicapping ourselves by playing the boy from Dereham every week

when will Farke learn 

It’s ok it’s only Waveney 

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Post of the thread.

It's not just the obvious ones. Emi is still very young. We have to stick with them and not expect them to be PL players overnight.

They took time to adapt first season. Remember how much criticism Vrancic got. Maddison carried the team that season. Next season they were a different animal.

They will need time to adapt again. We mustnt lose our heads and turn on the players. The team has lots of potential and they are cutting their teeth at present.

17th is good enough for me and is unlikely to be out of sight at any point this season

• Like 2

I did think it was going to be our substitution though. Vrancic for Stiepermann or Trybull for me.

Cant say I told you so -city are not at this present time strong enough- the defence has I predicted at the start of the season . our defence is very weak and needed to been strengthen - we needed just one more quality midfield player and a quality striker  to replace Pukki -.

I fell asleep at HT; woke up to discover it's 0-2.

Youngest son tells me Norwich are the first team to concede 10 goals in the 2019/20  Premier League.

Chris Goreham just said this is probably the most disappointing Norwich performance we've seen so far.

It's not sounding good...

4 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

The only thing Farke will learn from you is how to ignore p1ss poor trolls; back to your bridge sonny.

OTBC

Look mate having lovely hair and being from Dereham should not be the selection criteria for starting in the premier league otherwise the premier league would be dominated by yoof from Dereham 👍

Just now, Norfolk Mustard said:

I fell asleep at HT; woke up to discover it's 0-2.

Youngest son tells me Norwich are the first team to concede 10 goals in the 2019/20  Premier League.

Chris Goreham just said this is probably the most disappointing Norwich performance we've seen so far.

It's not sounding good...

You're still asleep - just a bad dream. We're actually winning 3-2

• Like 1

Just now, baldy09 said:

Cant say I told you so -

No, you can’t. No-one wants or needs your knowitall, miserable b********s. 

This is the sort of game that is crying out for Hernandez and Roberts on the bench.

Our bench doesn’t’ look ‘game-changing’.

4 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

No, you can’t. No-one wants or needs your knowitall, miserable b********s. 

Blimey an idiot who full of himself and intelligence below zero, 

• Confused 1

Now is not a time for the fans to start to attack each other 

lets all accept it’s a cr@p performance in a season of relegation and this forum can be a calm and happy place

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

They took time to adapt first season. Remember how much criticism Vrancic got. Maddison carried the team that season. Next season they were a different animal.

They will need time to adapt again. We mustnt lose our heads and turn on the players. The team has lots of potential and they are cutting their teeth at present.

17th is good enough for me and is unlikely to be out of sight at any point this season

Agree with TMDB & NN all day long. It's marathon not a sprint, we were gash last year up to the Binner match and then stepped up and grew together as a team. You will only improve by playing teams better than you.

• Like 1