Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Just park.com

Yeah it's a great way to park near grounds. Just note it is literally people's driveways and theres no comeback if your car was to get damaged or something.

• Like 1

Yeah, there are quite a few of them - parkonmydrive being another - used several times, and they are indeed a great way to park near grounds - It's a regular go to for me on away days. Hogesar is right though, there is no come back if your car was to get damaged, however that's exactly the same in a car park etc. 

Yeah, it's fine. I used it to park at West Brom last year. The funny thing was, I drove past several free of charge spaces on the road on the way to it 😂.

On 29/08/2019 at 08:36, Fuzzar said:

Yeah, it's fine. I used it to park at West Brom last year. The funny thing was, I drove past several free of charge spaces on the road on the way to it 😂.

West Brom has that massive stretch near the church, literally round the corner from the ground 

When we were in the prem last time round we used it for Leicester. When we got there the owner came out, enquired whether or not we wanted to come in and use his loo, made us a cup of tea and gave us a lift to the pub as he thought the directions were very hard to follow! Talk about beyond the call of duty. All for £4.50.

43 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

West Brom has that massive stretch near the church, literally round the corner from the ground 

I don’t know if that was where I parked, but the last time I went to West Brom it took about 90 minutes to get out of the car park.

I too use Justpark, great for away games, concerts, etc

While there is no comeback if your car gets damaged, I feel these are safer than a random carpark as you are in someones drive/garden.

4 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

I don’t know if that was where I parked, but the last time I went to West Brom it took about 90 minutes to get out of the car park.

It isn’t a car park, it’s a very long road you can park on the side of, there’s a health club at the other end of it. I’m dreadful with roads or could have been more specific 🤪