Sign in to follow this  
oh huckerby

message from Neil doncaster!

[quote user="oh huckerby"]i spoke to Mr doncaster before the game and he said quote '' we have never lied to the fans''!!![/quote]

Your not the bloke who sits in front of me are you??

He told me that he spoke to Neil around the Carrow Bridge, he also said they have never lied to the fans. He also said that they are doing their best to get us back up, at which point the gentleman in front of me asked where all our money had gone, and why we havent spent as though we are trying to get back up, and in turn how we didnt spend as though we wanted to stay up. Prudence is one thing, but being too cautious is ruining this club at the moment...

As I''ve mentioned in another thread - "That''s the core of this for me. We sometimes feel that we''re not being

told about every little piece of business - why should we be, if to

make something public could damage the business in hand? What matters

is that we can trust those statements we are given. To date I cannot think of a single instance where we have had an actual lie

peddled to us by the current regime. What Delia, Nigel & other

board members tell us invariably turns out to be nothing more than the

plain, simple, truth. That counts for a lot with me and is one of the

reasons I''ve continued to support the whole set-up at Norwich through these below-par times."Can anyone refute this?

Can''t agree more, fat barman.  I''m sure that there are plenty who won''t like the fact, but I cannot remember the Board or Worthy ever lying to the fans either (unlike during the Chase era!)....of course there are times when they have to be slightly ''frugal with the truth'' for business reasons - such as with regard to transfer kitties - but I am sure the fans would be the first to complain if we had to continually pay over the odds for players because their clubs know we have a load of cash.

Many do seem to forget that our club is one of the more open in the Leagues - where else do fans get the access to their chairman/owner/CEO that we get at Norwich?  I certainly can''t think of (m)any.

Breaking News

It has been reported that in a recent sighting of Neil "pinnochio"doomcaster that his nose is getting suspiciously long. He was last seen in public on sarturday, but has since been unseen. The condition is unknown, and not thought to be serious but it is advisable to report any sightings of doomcaster are reported to the authorities. It is not thought to be contageous but is better to be safe than sorry. It was believed that Doomcaster woould speak to clear up Dean Ashtons future and Nigel worthingtons transfer kitty but decided against it after realising no-one would believe it.

We will keep you informed.

he also said that etuhu wouldn''t have come to Norwich if the deal wasn''t gonna end up permanent!!

prehaps the man himself knew about his current form!! cause we certainly didn''t.

[quote user="oh huckerby"]

he also said that etuhu wouldn''t have come to Norwich if the deal wasn''t gonna end up permanent!!

prehaps the man himself knew about his current form!! cause we certainly didn''t.

[/quote]

No offense to Etuhu but he has played like a player who new he did not have to perform to get a contract. And Nigel talks about getting players in with the right attitude.. if he is going to get someone who ''hasnt got his head right'' why doesnt he get one with some talent......