Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Burnley Tickets

4 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Mine arrived in post today 👍

Mine too-I think I'm stuck in a corner, hope it's not a restricted view :classic_huh:

On 29/08/2019 at 13:27, Tetteys Jig said:

got no qualms with the 750 as they would all happily renew their away season ticket given the option.

There were less than 250 away season ticket holders last season and they've been allowed to carry that forward to this year. The rest of the ' 750 ' are people whose membership number was used to purchase tickets for at least 10 away games.

Whether away season tickets will continue into next season is anybody's guess as is how the rest of away allocations will be divvied up.

16 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

Somehow more tickets are now available for this. 

Tickets on the website in all catagories plus coach travel available, all rather strange as previously advertised as a sell out.

4 hours ago, CDMullins said:

Somehow more tickets are now available for this. 

Surprising, as you'd like to think that the locals would want to see an entertaining game. If we turn up and not get bullied, there could be something in it for us.

Edited by splendidrush

On 02/09/2019 at 18:34, ......and Smith must score. said:

There were less than 250 away season ticket holders last season and they've been allowed to carry that forward to this year. The rest of the ' 750 ' are people whose membership number was used to purchase tickets for at least 10 away games.

Whether away season tickets will continue into next season is anybody's guess as is how the rest of away allocations will be divvied up.

Only the 236 away season ticket holders are guaranteed for next season (and beyond) for as long as they continue to renew. Nothing definite (yet) for the 10+ group, so I’m reliably informed.

41 minutes ago, GMF said:

Only the 236 away season ticket holders are guaranteed for next season (and beyond) for as long as they continue to renew. Nothing definite (yet) for the 10+ group, so I’m reliably informed.

Looks like loyalty is making a comeback.

1 hour ago, GMF said:

Didn't think there was an 'away season ticket' this year?

Edited by CDMullins

9 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

There wasn't when this scheme was first announced but it was a concession made by the club after representations were made. Likewise with the 10+ group which now fall under the priority window on day one of ticket sales.

Edited by TIL 1010

1 hour ago, CDMullins said:

As Tilly said the club originally didn’t intend to have any but last season’s holders protested and they were re-instated for existing holders.

No new season tickets have been issued for this year.

4 hours ago, CDMullins said:

Sorry for the lack of clarity - there was 236 away STH’s last season, all of whom renewed with priority memberships for this season.

As I understand it from several sources, as long as they renew their priority memberships each season going forward they’ll continue to have tickets automatically sent for each game.

In comparison, the 10+ have the opportunity to buy for games they wish to attend the day before Premier members. Again, from what I’ve been told, this right isn’t actually guaranteed to continue beyond this season - unless, of course, someone wants to tell me otherwise. 

4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

There wasn't when this scheme was first announced but it was a concession made by the club after representations were made. Likewise with the 10+ group which now fall under the priority window on day one of ticket sales.

Isn’t that just guaranteed for this season - the Club haven’t yet decided if it’s rolled forward, as some are presuming to be the case? 

10 minutes ago, GMF said:

Isn’t that just guaranteed for this season - the Club haven’t yet decided if it’s rolled forward, as some are presuming to be the case? 

My reply was to CDMullins and i didn't state or imply that it would continue moving forward. You said that the away season ticket would continue into next season in your subsequent post quoting CDM which i and i assume most other people were unaware of. No presumption on my part as until i hear it from Ben Kensell himself or a club statement on it i will take nothing for granted.

Edited by TIL 1010

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

My reply was to CDMullins and i didn't state or imply that it would continue moving forward. You said that the away season ticket would continue into next season in your subsequent post quoting CDM which i and i assume most other people were unaware of. No presumption on my part as until i hear it from Ben Kensell himself or a club statement on it i will take nothing for granted.

I know you didn’t state or presume it would continue, John, but there’s plenty who have. I’m highlighting that it isn’t “set in stone” that the 10+ will continue beyond this season

11 minutes ago, GMF said:

I know you didn’t state or presume it would continue, John, but there’s plenty who have. I’m highlighting that it isn’t “set in stone” that the 10+ will continue beyond this season

Because you quoted me your post maybe should have stood alone but hey ho you have informed us all of something with regard to away season ticket holders that has not been put out in the public domain officially yet.

6 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

But only for the elite 😀😉

( shhh.....don't tell Nutty )

I was surprised that to date it fell on stoney ground Graham but give him time. 😎

12 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I was surprised that to date it fell on stoney ground Graham but give him time. 😎

I've heard some people think the NN stands for Nocturnal Nutty as he often springs into life after dark.....🙂

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

Interesting, so there's actually almost 1,000 fans who are guaranteed tickets for each game. 

The club really need to decide what they are doing next season season and communicate it, as it will have a bearing on how fans purchase tickets for the remainder of this season. 

6 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

Interesting, so there's actually almost 1,000 fans who are guaranteed tickets for each game. 

The club really need to decide what they are doing next season season and communicate it, as it will have a bearing on how fans purchase tickets for the remainder of this season. 

No CDM the away season ticket holders and the 10+ group amount to a total of 750 but you are right about the rest of your post.

41 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I've heard some people think the NN stands for Nocturnal Nutty as he often springs into life after dark.....🙂

I have my Horlicks by 9pm these days smiffy. 

It didn't go unnoticed that Tilly and GMF had finally found a term, "10+", to replace "more loyal" or as Tilly seemed to prefer "not less loyal". As I still don't  see enough difference between 9+ and 10+ to warrant such a disparity in chances to get a ticket I will still call them "elite".

Interestingly there's been posts, even on here, where people have suddenly found they can't go on Saturday and offered their tickets for sale at cost. Although of course they remain the official ticket holder for the purpose of counting towards any points system next season...

Strange that there were a number of empty seats around me at the game today-anybody else have empty seats near them? 

Ignore me, I forgot that some tickets became available after they had previously “sold out”, obviously they weren’t all sold.

Edited by Mr Angry

16 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Strange that there were a number of empty seats around me at the game today-anybody else have empty seats near them? 

I couldn't see any from where I was stood.

9 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

Ignore me, I forgot that some tickets became available after they had previously “sold out”, obviously they weren’t all sold.

NCFC tweeted that it was a sell out yesterday morning. 

Re-empty seats, the row behind me wasn't a real row, there were no seats but we had a group of lads stood in it all game. 

Yep, sold out on Friday afternoon having been on general sale for ten days.

Edited by GMF

The daft way the rows are labelled in that stand (letters on the wall between rows and on the vertical part of the steps) seemed to cause confusion yesterday. No-one was sure which row they were in and latecomers were just finding wherever there was space.

4 minutes ago, Northluck C said:

The daft way the rows are labelled in that stand (letters on the wall between rows and on the vertical part of the steps) seemed to cause confusion yesterday. No-one was sure which row they were in and latecomers were just finding wherever there was space.

Especially with less than helpful stewards.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Northluck C said:

The letters on the steps were correct but the ones on the walls didn’t align with them.

I didn’t think the ones on the steps were clear either - being on the vertical step whether they referred to the row at the top or bottom of it.

2 minutes ago, Northluck C said:

I didn’t think the ones on the steps were clear either - being on the vertical step whether they referred to the row at the top or bottom of it.

Having told someone at Liverpool that his son was sitting in my seat-he wasn’t, I should have been in the row in front-I made sure to check this time. Maybe they were less clear in certain places.