Sign in to follow this  
WD40

Pukki Protection

Can we spend a few million of the transfer fees saved in the window on the best care and protection for Pukki during the international break? 

Im thinking armed guard detail 24/7, cryo baths, the best physios, maybe some embryos to give him a burst of youth. 

Because with him out of the team we look totally without threat. 

• Like 1

On 28/08/2019 at 08:58, WD40 said:

Can we spend a few million of the transfer fees saved in the window on the best care and protection for Pukki during the international break? 

Im thinking armed guard detail 24/7, cryo baths, the best physios, maybe some embryos to give him a burst of youth. 

Because with him out of the team we look totally without threat. 

Hmm... I tend to agree. The fact he's such a clinical and lethal goal scorer works perfectly in the system we play.

However, and I imagine you're basing this off Crawley, we changed 11 men and had an 18/19 year old lad making his first competitive start for the first team up front. I am not sure you can base the threat of our usual starting 11 off that. We are starting to look very light up front though.

Edited by BobLoz3

I hope we see some of the other strikers come on and show we are not a one striker team. Rhodes kind of showed we are not with his performance against Villa last season - and there will be occasions for Drmnic and Idah to show their worth, even if it is just from the bench.

Already taken the first steps by getting knocked out of League Cup, this competition has been a disaster Maclean last season and Klose this.  Pukki only injured in Finnish international kept injury free in Champs even when playing against cloggers less likely to be clogged in PL. 

32 minutes ago, pete said:

Already taken the first steps by getting knocked out of League Cup, this competition has been a disaster Maclean last season and Klose this.  Pukki only injured in Finnish international kept injury free in Champs even when playing against cloggers less likely to be clogged in PL. 

Did I detect a slightly positive aspect to your post there Pete?

2 hours ago, Half Ar5ed Hipster said:

I always thinks pete channels his inner William Burroughs when he posts, adopting the avant garde and leftfield 'cut-up' technique.

It's actually quite arty.

Thank God it's not the Jack Kerouac rambling speed fuelled monologue style, there'd be fifteen pages just to say he's not impressed with whatever he is not impressed with lately.

I for one shall be watching Finlands internationals from behind the sofa whincing every time the ball goes near Teemu, let's hope he stays injury free. 

40 minutes ago, lincsy88 said:

I for one shall be watching Finlands internationals from behind the sofa whincing every time the ball goes near Teemu, let's hope he stays injury free. 

Funny that, I've been keen on Finland the last year or so .

5 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Funny that, I've been keen on Finland the last year or so .

I started watching all there games since the start of last season, cant think why though. :classic_tongue:

3 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Thank God it's not the Jack Kerouac rambling speed fuelled monologue style, there'd be fifteen pages just to say he's not impressed with whatever he is not impressed with lately.

Oh don’t you worry, Lakey has Kerouac covered. It’s a regular Dead Authors Society on here 😊

2 minutes ago, Half Ar5ed Hipster said:

Oh don’t you worry, Lakey has Kerouac covered. It’s a regular Dead Authors Society on here 😊

Lakey On The Road

• Haha 1