Sign in to follow this  
York_Yellow

Harewood, misunderstood and innocent OR a dirty dirty player?????

I am just posting this to see what others who watched the match felt about Mr Harewood, personally he made my blood boil during todays match......

Grrrrrrrrr Rant off.

He went for a ball he was perfectly entitled to go for. Then the crowd get a little upset that he''s actually gone over to see if Green is okay. So what the hell did he do wrong?

From where I sit in the Upper Barclay it looked as though Harewood was more than entitled to go for the ball.  I have watched him several times but I don''t class him as a dirty player.

I sit in the thorpe area and when he was injured, he had to go off, to come back on and came off right in front of me. Me and probably 10/15 others were shouting abuse at him, which he didnt like and he replied with a comment back too us. unfortunately, i couldnt hear the reply in the middle of the abuse we were giving him. Could anyone work out what he said.

He seems a decent enough lad, easy to wind up though. At WestHam this time last year we were giving him loads of abuse for not wanting to join us at the time. You could see it affecting him. He did score the winner though :-(

Yes... because it''s often noted how people with money and footballing ability have massive heads to make Harewood such an exception!

[quote user="ncfc4prem"]He went for a ball he was perfectly entitled to go for. Then the crowd get a little upset that he''s actually gone over to see if Green is okay. So what the hell did he do wrong?[/quote]

Yes there were some idiots in the crowd who seemed to think it was his fault and that he was a ****** just for going for a fair ball. However he should have risen above it, he then decided to wind up the fans. Fair enough, I find it funny when footballers wind up fans, but not when the player who you have just injured (Albeit accidentally) is still lying motionless on the floor. Thats just a lack of class.

I don''t think Harewood is a dirty player. It was a fair tackle and brave by Green. Reports suggest Harewood was very upset about the tackle and went to see how Green was after the game!!

I was thinking - its odd how many footballers are called Marlon which, lets face it, isn''t a common name. I can name four - any offers for more than that???

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]

I don''t think Harewood is a dirty player. It was a fair tackle and brave by Green. Reports suggest Harewood was very upset about the tackle and went to see how Green was after the game!!

I was thinking - its odd how many footballers are called Marlon which, lets face it, isn''t a common name. I can name four - any offers for more than that???

[/quote]

Sounds a bit fishy to me [^o)]