lappinitup

*****Official match thread v Crawley*****

Anyone got a link to the goal? Missed it on SSN and cant find it on twitter. Need to see who I can scapegoat tonight 😂😉

Edited by kick it off

At least Farke has his answer for a number of players when he next hears the question 'why aren't I in the side?' 

They'd better turn this around or most of that starting 11 won't be getting a competitve game any time soon. 

1 minute ago, kick it off said:

Anyone got a link to the goal? Missed it on SSN and cant find it on twitter. Need to see who I can scapegoat tonight 😂😉

Think it took a slight deflction off Idah........young up and coming player...perfect choice😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kick it off said:

Found it. Russell Martin badly at fault there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Scroll through Michael Baileys twitter feed 

Klose’s injury doesn’t look good the way he was walking off. 

This is a useful competition for us. We've underperformed too often against lower league sides. 

It is simply not good enough and we don't need the headlines. 

Get your fingers out. 

lol zimmbo is off  for Buendia will be nightmare if also lost other cb for injury...

We seems will stick with Hanley for a very long 😕

• Like 1

Paddy Davitt tweet

Dear me. #ncfc Zimmer pulls up sharply. Straight off. Buendia on. He did run off unaided but straight down the tunnel. Amadou into CB

Edited by JF

Was there any mention of an injury? I would think managing his minutes after a long time out was even more important after Klose's injury.

I suspect this was Zimbos chance to test his fitness, possibly now taken off to save him for Saturday. Also a chace to look at other options for CH

Got to imagine some questions are going to be asked of our medical team or Farke after tonight. Two players pulling up lame on their return from injury is ridiculous.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, king canary said:

Got to imagine some questions are going to be asked of our medical team or Farke after tonight. Two players pulling up lame on their return from injury is ridiculous.

Aye

3 minutes ago, king canary said:

Was Zimbo injured?

Just now, Van wink said:

Was Zimbo injured?

Paddy Davitt tweet

Dear me. #ncfc Zimmer pulls up sharply. Straight off. Buendia on. He did run off unaided but straight down the tunnel. Amadou into CB

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, king canary said:

I'm not one to stoke the fires of conspiracy, but Matt Jarvis is the co-commentator on Radio Norfolk tonight. I'm not sure it's a coincidence. 

Edited by kick it off
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, JF said:

Paddy Davitt tweet

👍

Not sure they mentioned an injury on the radio. Doubt he would be running off if there was much wrong? 

Fingers crossed

Edited by Van wink