Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

Any way to watch the Crawley game?

Guessing the chances of getting a stream are pretty slim? 

I know there are tickets left but the missus is working away and I'm left holding the toddler! 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Is going to games,  and at the same time slagging off our players,  the true measure of a supporter?

• Haha 1

You would think in this day and age and many club's catering for all supporters, that now us being a top flight Premiership Club, we could offer a mobile (a creche type trailer for away games) and then at Carrow Rd (a purpose built creche facility for the home supporters) so these fans can leave their bairns in safe hands. Thus allowing those Canary supporting parents/guardians freedom to leave their kinder in capable hands and watch those home and away games uninterrupted......?

Bit like charging mascots quite a few quid, there's certainly money to be made for the club in this venture.......Charge for a creche season ticket maybe £250.00 a creche bairn for the home games and £350 a creche bairn for away games......? Self funding, it's the way forward......

3 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Guessing the chances of getting a stream are pretty slim? 

I know there are tickets left but the missus is working away and I'm left holding the toddler! 

Under-11s get in free.

She'll never find out!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Mello Yello said:

You would think in this day and age and many club's catering for all supporters, that now us being a top flight Premiership Club, we could offer a mobile (a creche type trailer for away games) and then at Carrow Rd (a purpose built creche facility for the home supporters) so these fans can leave their bairns in safe hands. Thus allowing those Canary supporting parents/guardians freedom to leave their kinder in capable hands and watch those home and away games uninterrupted......?

Bit like charging mascots quite a few quid, there's certainly money to be made for the club in this venture.......Charge for a creche season ticket maybe £250.00 a creche bairn for the home games and £350 a creche bairn for away games......? Self funding, it's the way forward......

And an extra £50 to guarantee a place.

I've realised that I'd left my domestic IFollow subscription running so have radio access.... except I don't. Now past kick of time and getting the "Thank you for subscribing to Ifollow, the match will start shortly" on the listen live link. Shambles.

It's a cup game so can you not listen to radio Norfolk online?

7 minutes ago, AJ said:

Nope, you cannot it seems

9 minutes ago, AJ said:

Nope - youtube and DrDublin to the rescue

Bit rubbish! Never understood why you can't listen online when it's free to air 🤷‍♂️

I mean I know it's a rights issues, just don't think it's fair