Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Robinson reportedly signing for 300,000

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=148390

I do think he has been a good influence on the side and we seem to have done well when he is in the team. But that would mean we have 6 central midfielders at the club. Talk about overloading the position Left Back style. I guess Andy Hughes is going to be the future of Norwich Citys Right Side - Great.

Andy Hughes

Yousseff Safri

Dickson Etuhu

Jason Jarrett

Carl Robinson

Rossi Jarvis

also he is another player whom would be useless in the premiership and is getting on a bit - I guess needs must at the moment and he is better than Dicko, Hughes and Jarrett

He''s done all right, but i would only sign him on loan or for 3,000 not 300,000. We need to spend money on better plays and not waste a combined 750k on 2 average at best centre midfielders.

[quote user="Xela"]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he is absolutly awful. he had 1 decnt game and thats it[/quote]

haha - you obviously don''t get to many matches. He has been hugely influential in Norwich change of style to an attacking instead of defensive style of play.

300k VERY WELL spent. 

Yes - we may have 5 other midfielders but on current appearances only Safri has been up to the job and Jarvis has not really appeared. 

The safri/robinson combination has been successful and Robinson can actually pass the ball.    Some competition for places is needed but unless we can buy idiakez...

OTBC

He''s done a fair job for us IMO. A few wayward passes at times, but the best partner for Safri from what i''ve seen from everyone else this season. Wouldn''t fancy paying over 300k though

OK mabye i was a bit over the top. But from what ive seen at every home game (IM A SEASON TICKET HOLDER) hes been but a week ago i would of been fine with this instead of etuhu who you can''t say is good

[quote user="Cheeky Monkey"]

[quote user="Xela"]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he is absolutly awful. he had 1 decnt game and thats it[/quote]

haha - you obviously don''t get to many matches. He has been hugely influential in Norwich change of style to an attacking instead of defensive style of play.

300k VERY WELL spent. 

[/quote]

No mate ,you must be the one not going to matches, i am not saying he''s awful but he''s not stood out, certainly not influential, and isnt woth 300,000.

[quote user="Matt Hudson"][quote user="Cheeky Monkey"]

300k VERY WELL spent. 

[/quote]

No mate ,you must be the one not going to matches, i am not saying he''s awful but he''s not stood out, certainly not influential, and isnt woth 300,000.

[/quote]

300,000 down the crapper if he is injured for 2 months and out of contract at the end of the season - but why not - we have blown a couple of milluion already on crappers this season lets keep it going.  How about andy gray too!!!