Sign in to follow this  
Jobsworth Canary

New membership scheme and the plastic fans

Been loads of whinging on here about the new ticketing arrangements and not getting tickets 

well low and behold there are still tickets available for tonight’s game where are all those moaners now, they could be going to a game tonight

typical plastics want to only go to the attractive games and aren’t prepared to do the unglamorous games on a Tuesday night to get priority treatment 

plastics - they make my blood boil 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Hilarious stuff, split my sides laughing

No one is forcing you to read my posts, I generally ignore your nonsense, you should try it 

• Like 1

Nobody is forcing you to be an idiot but you’re making a good job of it

Edited by FenwayFrank
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Jobsworth adopting the Trump approach to fostering relationships with the rest of us.

If not a Binner then probably awaiting sentencing for being a wannabe.

• Like 1

I don’t particularly wish to agree with the o/p but it is certainly true that all the moaning and whining does seem to have stopped now that we have a less glamorous away game - we had 1700 tickets to shift so you’d have thought we would be able to get them done with our newly massive away fan base.  It’s school holidays, u11s were free and it’s only £10 for adults/£5 for u18s; Crawley is a pretty easy trip down the M23, and around 2.5 hours by car.

7 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Finally admits the truth about his own posts ? 😉

Strangely enough us plastics as you refer to us ( our smaller group is 12 ) went to between 4 and 9 games last year and despite numerous phones, iPads and laptops not one of us managed a ticket for Liverpool or WHU, at least via Norwich as 6 of us are in the home ends on Saturday. 10 of us are going tonight as strangely our new found supporters couldn’t make tonight. Neither of these games would have cost us £50 membership.

We have now formed a much larger group which as a group will guarantee us tickets to future games that we want to go to allowing us to carry on supporting the club in the same manner as we did over the last 4 championship seasons. We have done this despite of the club and not because of it. We appreciate getting round the system is not in the right spirit but we have been left no option.

If you claim to be a real fan why are you taking the mickey at people who have been hugely disadvantaged by the club.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I don’t particularly wish to agree with the o/p but it is certainly true that all the moaning and whining does seem to have stopped now that we have a less glamorous away game - we had 1700 tickets to shift so you’d have thought we would be able to get them done with our newly massive away fan base.  It’s school holidays, u11s were free and it’s only £10 for adults/£5 for u18s; Crawley is a pretty easy trip down the M23, and around 2.5 hours by car.

We stopped moaning for the unity of the club. 

15 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Strangely enough us plastics as you refer to us ( our smaller group is 12 ) went to between 4 and 9 games last year and despite numerous phones, iPads and laptops not one of us managed a ticket for Liverpool or WHU, at least via Norwich as 6 of us are in the home ends on Saturday. 10 of us are going tonight as strangely our new found supporters couldn’t make tonight. Neither of these games would have cost us £50 membership.

We have now formed a much larger group which as a group will guarantee us tickets to future games that we want to go to allowing us to carry on supporting the club in the same manner as we did over the last 4 championship seasons. We have done this despite of the club and not because of it. We appreciate getting round the system is not in the right spirit but we have been left no option.

If you claim to be a real fan why are you taking the mickey at people who have been hugely disadvantaged by the club.

So are you and the large group going to Crawley tonight? 

4 hours ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Been loads of whinging on here about the new ticketing arrangements and not getting tickets 

well low and behold there are still tickets available for tonight’s game where are all those moaners now, they could be going to a game tonight

typical plastics want to only go to the attractive games and aren’t prepared to do the unglamorous games on a Tuesday night to get priority treatment 

Would that be the traces of boiling blood in your cholesterol stream?.....

1 hour ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

So are you and the large group going to Crawley tonight? 

I thought the bit where he said "10 of us are going tonight" was a bit of a giveaway but demonstrating your incomparable intellect, you somehow don't seem to have understood what it meant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

This is one of the complaints about the new system though- it has attracted a bunch of people only interested in going to places like Old Trafford, Anfield, and the Emirates to pay £50 to be on the same level as people who've spent the last couple of years doing games like Bolton, Rotherham and QPR. 

A loyalty scheme might actually help shift tickets for games like this as people want the points.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kick it off said:

I thought the bit where he said "10 of us are going tonight" was a bit of a giveaway but demonstrating your incomparable intellect, you somehow don't seem to have understood what it meant.

Don't bother with factual based response Kick it Offo. He's not up for debate, or even having a laugh, he's a shoitestirrer. And he revels in it.

Cue Ploddo rolling out Irony Meter comment.....again.

• Like 1

Omg ... what a load of cobblers... I went to 10 away games last season. I am not a plastic...I live in the UK , just not in the centre of Norwich anymore!!! I have paid money for something I will not get anything out of and yes I bought it primarily to watch us play in the PL! This doesn't mean I wouldn't go to a cup game...

Plastics...they love NCFC just as much as I do

Edited by ROBFLECK

No one is forcing you to read my posts, I generally ignore your nonsense, you should try it 

He’s liked his own post hasn’t he ? 

• Haha 1

I don’t have an away membership but am going with my son - it’s only an hour or so away and a new ground.  I’m not sure I’d have definitely gone had we lived in the Fine City, but am pretty sure the initial reaction to the draw was that we’d run out of tickets.

Yep 2 cars full about to leave.

I believe op you claim to be one of the 750 ? Yet laugh at the fact us that have regularly attended away games have paid £50 for something that in previous games we have not been able to get a ticket for.

See you at the meetings if they ever hold them and you will see how much hostility there is to this farce.

For future games we will be exploiting the system as even that is a farce