Van wink

Rain Forest

Jools, Chairman of the Flat Earth Society.

What else didn't happen Jool?

And what is your environmental policy? 

I have left you an opening for insults there.

Edited by keelansgrandad

On 09/09/2019 at 16:15, Jools said:

Really? Did you bother reading all the articles included in the original post that are not by Delingpole?

Anyway ---  Two points/facts concerning CO2:

1. The world’s atmosphere contains just 0.04% carbon dioxide. With a chemical breakdown as follows (By volume, dry air contains 78.09% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.04% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases.)

2. 97% of the carbon dioxide emitted into the atmosphere each year is produced by the planet, with humans producing the other 3%.

A simple explanation of the carbon cycle for you and its relevance to climate change.

Did they not teach basic science at your school ?

• Like 1

I suspect that Jools, acting up to lazyarse farrage's photo, is on the payroll of the Koch brotrhers who spent close to 100 million dollars supporting false hoods, supporting organisation such as the SPN, social policy network and other non UK right wing think tanks.

Maybe he would like to join the IDF or the zionist bootboys of Bibi who are also well established here and who are loved by the right wing killers here in Europe such as Breivig and the last sleeper who shot up a synagogue in Germany.

I hope that Jools has no children, it would be terrible if such genes are proliferated.

21 hours ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

I suspect that Jools, acting up to lazyarse farrage's photo, is on the payroll of the Koch brotrhers who spent close to 100 million dollars supporting false hoods, supporting organisation such as the SPN, social policy network and other non UK right wing think tanks.

Maybe he would like to join the IDF or the zionist bootboys of Bibi who are also well established here and who are loved by the right wing killers here in Europe such as Breivig and the last sleeper who shot up a synagogue in Germany.

I hope that Jools has no children, it would be terrible if such genes are proliferated.

So you're saying that Jools is an anti-semite because he doesn't believe in man-made climate change. That escalated quicker than Arthur Scargill going on strike.

Of course, that was in the days when the Left supported fossil fuel burning.

20 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Wow. There is a subject @Jools is more of a dunce on than Brexit. Who knew?

Jools had to revise for his last blood test.

• Haha 1

Interesting article from the archives of the Daily Mash. 🤪

Climate change sceptic is fine with all other science

A DIEHARD global warming sceptic is happy to believe in all the other types of science, it has emerged.

Retired accountant Norman Steele believes climate change is a lie, yet fully accepts other types of science such as physics, medicine and the various technologies that enable him to fly to Spain on holiday.

Wife Emma said: “I’ve never seen him trying to disprove chemistry or claim Einstein was just into relativity for the money.

“He spends hours on the internet finding obscure studies that seem to contradict global warming, but he’s perfectly happy to watch our TV without incontrovertible evidence that it works from the scientists at Samsung.

“And when he went into hospital for an operation recently he didn’t accuse the doctors of being part of a conspiracy to make money out of ingrowing toenails.”

She added: “Norman must really be interested in climate science though, because if you wasted your life studying temperature graphs just so you could moan about it on the internet, that would make you a total f*cking a*se.”

Apples

• Haha 1

Of course there will be evidence that climate change is not solely man made and that may well be true. But denying any change is futile.So why not just try and do your bit towards helping the Earth. Just saying it is OK because it isn't man made is absolute nonsense and stupid.

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Of course there will be evidence that climate change is not solely man made and that may well be true. But denying any change is futile.So why not just try and do your bit towards helping the Earth. Just saying it is OK because it isn't man made is absolute nonsense and stupid.

The world has natural climate cycles. That is known. The issue is the rate of change is unsustainable for the world's ecosystems to adapt, and the rate of change is directly linked to human activity. Denying that we are accelerating the climate change beyond all recognition and way outside normal parameters of change is what is futile and idiotic. 

Image result for climate change over time graph

Edited by kick it off

An interesting piece on our swivel-eyed chums, from the Daily Mash. 🤭

The Daily Mail reader’s guide to Extinction Rebellion

ARE you a Daily Mail reader? Is your hatred of Extinction Rebellion furious, irrational and entirely uninformed?

Confirm your prejudices about these privileged eco-b*stards below:

Who are ‘Extinction Rebellion’?

A terrorist organisation formed of social degenerates including environmentalists, students, luvvies, Guardian readers, vegetarians and supply teachers. Their leader is evil 16-year-old Stalin-wannabe Greta Thunberg.

What do they want? 

To make us live in a primitive Stone Age society where all technology is banned. They particularly want to remove mankind’s most fundamental right: driving a car. Despite this they are all sickening hypocrites who own mobile phones and visit doctors when ill.

Are they dangerous? 

Yes. They claim to be peaceful but only because Greta has not yet ordered them to invade your home to free your tortoise or set off a thermonuclear device in a major city. These fanatics would prefer millions of humans to die rather than upset an earthworm.

What would happen if they took over?

Criticism of the global warming myth will be illegal and ordinary citizens would face show trials and the gulag for eating a sausage. Animals will be given authority over humans, so your next boss will be a squirrel and a seagull could requisition your bedroom.

How can I protect my family from Extinction Rebellion? 

If you see warning signs that Extinction Rebellion is about to attack – young people, a mention of climate change without the prefix ‘so-called’, an older woman with a hemp tote bag – immediately vacate the area for a safe space, eg. Wetherspoons.

What should I do if someone expresses sympathy for these scum?

Tie them to a chair and begin a ‘deprogramming’ regime by force-feeding them bacon and making them watch The Grand Tour. It’s the only sane thing to do.

If this is their level of intelligence, I don't we have much to fear. ???

Especially from their grammar which is correct. Mind you, they probably checked it before they printed it.

• Haha 1

On 15/10/2019 at 17:50, kick it off said:

The world has natural climate cycles. That is known. The issue is the rate of change is unsustainable for the world's ecosystems to adapt, and the rate of change is directly linked to human activity. Denying that we are accelerating the climate change beyond all recognition and way outside normal parameters of change is what is futile and idiotic. 

Image result for climate change over time graph

We have known this for so long! Once  the oil companies have sufficiently reconfigured their business to profit from decarbonisation the climate change denial will shrivel further, the sad thing is that scientific evidence still doesn’t seem to be sufficient for many atm.

Seven worlds one planet last night, amazing filming of a puma kill.

wtf can we do to stop rain forest destruction?

Aye that was fantastic. This was pretty amazing the other week as well.

Edited by Herman

We could stop Trump, Brexit Party, et al denying climate change and just listening to the experts for a change instead of the arrogant attitude of them knowing better.

I'm not a violent person but you just sit there with clenched fists when you hear them decrying the clear evidence and unwillingness to adapt.

• Like 1

Pretty cold lately innit...  🌍🌋🏔️🌞🌚🌦️🌤️🌪️🌫️❄️🌊

Take a look at the Barrier Reef and the clown that runs Australia opening up massive new coal mines.......while his country burns!

2 hours ago, Van wink said:

Take a look at the Barrier Reef and the clown that runs Australia opening up massive new coal mines.......while his country burns!

We already have the world's first climate refugees - Kiribati have had to buy land in Fiji and are starting the process of relocating their population as their islands will be submerged in the next few decades. Their former president is really very good at explaining the situation - he speaks very well indeed. Link below is worth watching if you get chance.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, kick it off said:

We already have the world's first climate refugees - Kiribati have had to buy land in Fiji and are starting the process of relocating their population as their islands will be submerged in the next few decades. Their former president is really very good at explaining the situation - he speaks very well indeed. Link below is worth watching if you get chance.

"its a question of morality"  ......sums it up

• Like 1

On 14/10/2019 at 11:47, keelansgrandad said:

And what is your environmental policy?

My first environmental policy would be nuclear, as in more Sizewells -- Hugely costly, but clean, more efficient and less costly in the long run than ugly, wildlife killing turbines and fields of solar panels that will never provide enough electricity and take up too much space both at sea and on land.

That is my starter for ten -- I'll post further sensible ideas when I feel inclined.

In the meantime, I'm off to bed minus hot cocoa and a hot-water bottle in order to save Christmas Island.

🙃

It's hardly a surprise...some days he can barely remember who he is. 🤭

I like the notion of 'clean' nuclear...noooocuuuluuuur, ehs carbuhn noootrul bey...☢️🤪🤣

Apples

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Herman said:

Is there any beginning to Jools' wisdom? 

And your environmental policies are .....?

Edited by Jools