Sign in to follow this  
Alex Harvey-Jones

Matty Fryatt

Matty Fryatt has moved to Leicester as I''m sure most of you will have seen. I personally thought he would have been a great signing for us - young with lots of potentially and not too expensive. If he was prepared to move to Leicester with them currently struggling, I''m sure he would have jumped at a move to Carrow Road! I think Worthy needs to move faster on his transfers - we always seem to miss out on the good young players!!

I have an idea to stop us missing out on these players. Buy worthy a net for his birthday, so that good players dont keep slipping through it, it seems to have so many holes in it.

Matty Fryatt was one of the Young players i  suggested on a previous thread along with the likes of Halford,Danns,Commons etc,but lets be honest NW dosn''t believe in youth does he ????.

Despite being what is labelled a "WO" I am not looking to criticise Worthy at every chance I get and I think judgement should be reserved on whether we "missed out" on Fryatt until/if ever he starts banging in the goals regularly at this level.

Considering no one wants Deano to leave and it''s popular opinion that McVeigh should be playing up front, where exactly woud Fryatt fit in?  Right wing?