can see ashton and jerome up front... 2 million comes from the bank, dont see why people on are so shy of using bank money. Jerome is an investment, just as you''d use bank money to finance a property going up in value... at 19 and an appearence for Englands U21 team hes looking very promising.  I''d borrow 2 to pay for him any day of the week... oh, I keep saying this, we took a mil of Holiday Inn lets use it!

Saying we have no money is goold old negotiating ploy. We don''t really know how much (if any) is available, but we do know from the past (Ashton, Huckerby) two seasons that this Board will take a calculated gamble, albeit too late in the case of Ashton.

But why spend £2m on Jerome now? We need total restructuring in midfield, not a replacement for Leon, Thorne, WLY. We could buy Thierry Henry but without any service he can''t score any goals.

according to radio norfolk

norwich did indeed put at minuimum price tag on ashton; 10 million was actually said on air.

As for jerome, i have no idea where the money is going to come from

[quote user="AJ"]

according to radio norfolk

norwich did indeed put at minuimum price tag on ashton; 10 million was actually said on air.

As for jerome, i have no idea where the money is going to come from

[/quote]

I suggest that Delia writes an autobiagraphy and every norwich fan promises to buy it, she then donates the money to the club. She could also write another How to.....book, Any suggestions for the title?. How to cook bacon?, or How to toast Bread?, part 1.

The other options are being nice to michael carol (the bloke from swaffham), hope that simon Thomas (sky sports)and that other presenter (going to be at reserve game) make it big quickly. We could also write a letter to John Major, (who''s holiday home i can see from my house) or bernard matthews. We could hope that the Myleene Klass or the one who was in S club 7 who siupports us have a number 1 single and donate money. Or we could send or scouts who never scout anyone anyway to rusia to look for a billionare.

[quote user="Banus Canary"]

can see ashton and jerome up front... 2 million comes from the bank, dont see why people on are so shy of using bank money. Jerome is an investment, just as you''d use bank money to finance a property going up in value... at 19 and an appearence for Englands U21 team hes looking very promising.  I''d borrow 2 to pay for him any day of the week... oh, I keep saying this, we took a mil of Holiday Inn lets use it!

[/quote]

cos banks won''t lend money to buy footballers anymore....it''s been said by a number of clubs in the last year or so...

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]Where are we getting £2 million from then??[/quote]

By selling Robert Green to Pompey - simple really... [;)]

[quote user="Hook Norton Canary"]£2 million from the Morrison bid[/quote]

Yes, because that wasn''t spent on signing Davenport, Lisbie, Wright, Robinson and Etuhu on loan and the £450k we had for Etuhu at all! Seriously, wake up. We don''t have that sort of cash to spend whatsoever without the sale of our players.

[quote user="Oso Butch"]

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]Where are we getting £2 million from then??[/quote]

By selling Robert Green to Pompey - simple really... [;)]

[/quote]

Just as I suggested over a week ago.........ok, I never said Pompey, but I did say we would sell Green this month.

It''s a bit of a side note but I would be worried if we spent £2m on a player who has had a good half of a season.  He is not worth £2m in my opinion.

[quote user="Saint Canary"]

It''s a bit of a side note but I would be worried if we spent £2m on a player who has had a good half of a season.  He is not worth £2m in my opinion.

[/quote]

I totally agree - in fact they are selling him to help fund signing Jason Koumas - maybe we should take note.