Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Wright

Worthington, Ashton, Fryatt, Knight...

We have shown a total lack of ambition recently, we have no money one minute and the next we have plenty. Worthy''s press conference the other day was an aboslute farce, why call a press conference in the first place for the news? All he had to do was drop it in conversation afterwards, but no Worthy clearly wanted to make a big deal about it, and Sky Sports News started rumours - I bet Worthy was something to do about that. Its quite apparent Worthy wants him out, however he will only let him go for the right amount and rightfully so.

Who do we sign? We have missed out on two players this week who have gone for barely nothing:

Fryatt - Same age as Jarvis but bangs goals in for fun, be it in Division 1, definitely worth the gamble

Leon Knight - This was a find and a half when I heard Swansea had signed him for £125,000, ridiculously low and he scored a hatrick last night, showing he is bang in form, our loss is Swansea''s gain.

The list is endless, Worthy has made some good signings this year: Ethuhu is a good player as well as Jarrett - The problem with their performances is down to poor management (The Three Wise Men). What are our tactics? Ashton can pretend to be Iwan, this is rediculous he clearly is better with the ball to his feet so why do players keep on hoofing it to his head? Worthy!!!!

With our players we should be walking this league, one last point give Hughes a try at right back when he returns as he is fit, passionate and been effective for Wigan in that position.

Leon Knight - you are having a laugh.  To be kicked out by Brighton does not say a lot about you.

I have seen him play probably 10 times in last couple of seasons, and he aint good enough.

Why criticise the club like this unnecessarily? 

I live near to Walsall and i can tell you that their fans were not too disappointed that Fryatt has gone. They reckon Leicester are taking a big risk as he is very lightweight!

Yes, here we go again, we miss out on players who we don''t want or need, and the Club gets slated - though this is no surprise.  To have signed either would not have really taken us forward. Leon Knight is ok, but no better than any number of current Norwich squad players, and surely the fact he has had to step down a division says something.  Fryatt? Might be ok might not, but would be a gamble - and were we to sign such a youngster I''m sure the club would (quite rightly) be opened up to criticism along the lines of "why not try our own youngsters first"?