Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Anyone seen the letter in todays EDP from a former NCFC scout?

[quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="A load of squit"]

I see the WO''s are sticking together, think about it, his comment is as fraudulent as the much criticised callers to Canary Call who don''t go to the game. If he had the courage to admit his mistake I would applaud him.

I don''t know who Dicky is, if you think I''m him then you don''t listen to the truth and treat it so. 

[/quote]

Fraudulent - you my friend, are an idiot!! You are happy to commment on away games that you have not been too, I am happy to use fellow NCFC fans opinions whom do not write to this board.

Anyway i am not a WO, I am a ''if we dont make the play offs or he continues to sign crap'' he should leave.  And in the meantime lets hope he doesnt wreck the squad further by signing more crappers.

[/quote]

Paul, once again you are missing (or don''t want to answer) the point, your comment on Spillane was misleading, if it was someone elses opinion then you should say so, you didn''t .

I have never commented on away games, I am not your friend and I am not an idiot (three more misleading comments, do you know when to stop?).

I have never doubted your credentials as a City supporter. I think you should take more care in future when expressing opinions that are not based on personal experience.

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]

Cheers Meeky , Long time no see - do you still frequent the Eaton?  I hear congratulations are in order?!?!  How worthy has fallen in my opinion - unfortunatly it seems the blinkers have come on him - And I used to think we had a top manager.

[/quote]

No probs. I don''t frequent the Eaton as much, but normally pop in on a Tuesday after work. Tend to use the Rosary, as it''s only 30 seconds from my door. Cheers for the congrats.

Totally fed up with this season already, and we''ll still only have mid table mediocrity to look forward to. We may be only 3 points behind Preston, but they have a game in hand and a far superior goal difference, so it''s more like 7 points and we have to play them away yet as well. Best indicator of how well we''re doing will be when we play Watford and Reading later this month. Might go to Reading if you want a lift?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I agree Marmite. Squit is Dicky. He couldn''t take the heat under his previous tag. We''ll make him beat a retreat under this one too.[/quote]

You are obviously one very sad individual - bored with conspiracy theories about the club, you are now moving onto posters.

Must be dull over there.

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]

cheers mac thats exactly what i was told - apparantly Etuhu and Jarrett were better (even if we did create nothing against a side whom didnt have to try). As for the enthusiasm - well I cant get too enthusiastic about the signings, or tactics, or anything much at the moment.  But an apparantly assured display from one of our youngsters brings a little bit of joy in a season of crap.

Cheers Meeky , Long time no see - do you still frequent the Eaton?  I hear congratulations are in order?!?!  How worthy has fallen in my opinion - unfortunatly it seems the blinkers have come on him - And I used to think we had a top manager.

[/quote]

Well well, so you are one of Meeky''s mates then Paul!  It must be something I have noticed by the way of knowing him everyone becomes a passionate Worthy Outer (or as Dicky and co would say, grumpy old man?).  And yes, he goes in the Eaton on a Tuesday night!  Catch him in there and bag a free pint or three.   LOL

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Given all the Squit you post I honestly couldn''t give a Dicky.[/quote]

American humour, obviously.  Weirdo.

Lucky Green Trainers - rossi had a hard city debut at right

back, but if worthy plays him there again sat rather than favoured

posi, and he has a bad game, then naturally it could affect him.  if

colins injured, will worthy risk playing him at right back again?Please correct me if I''m wrong, but wasn''t Rossi a defender who was played in midfield ''out of position'' in pre-season due to injuries? Following a decent performance, or two, he has also played there in the league, but remains, first and foremost, a defender.Perhaps one of the regular youth/reserve watchers could clear this up for me. I''m sure Worthy was slated for forcing a young academy player to play midfield when he should have been in defence - it appears he is now slated for returning him to his natural position!

[quote user="Fat Barman"]Lucky Green Trainers - rossi had a hard city debut at right back, but if worthy plays him there again sat rather than favoured posi, and he has a bad game, then naturally it could affect him.  if colins injured, will worthy risk playing him at right back again?

Please correct me if I''m wrong, but wasn''t Rossi a defender who was played in midfield ''out of position'' in pre-season due to injuries? Following a decent performance, or two, he has also played there in the league, but remains, first and foremost, a defender.

Perhaps one of the regular youth/reserve watchers could clear this up for me. I''m sure Worthy was slated for forcing a young academy player to play midfield when he should have been in defence - it appears he is now slated for returning him to his natural position!
[/quote]

Interesting spot FB, perhaps Lucky Green Trainers can tell us as he seems to be the expert.

[quote user="A load of squit"]

[quote user="Fat Barman"]Lucky Green Trainers - rossi had a hard city debut at right back, but if worthy plays him there again sat rather than favoured posi, and he has a bad game, then naturally it could affect him.  if colins injured, will worthy risk playing him at right back again?

Please correct me if I''m wrong, but wasn''t Rossi a defender who was played in midfield ''out of position'' in pre-season due to injuries? Following a decent performance, or two, he has also played there in the league, but remains, first and foremost, a defender.

Perhaps one of the regular youth/reserve watchers could clear this up for me. I''m sure Worthy was slated for forcing a young academy player to play midfield when he should have been in defence - it appears he is now slated for returning him to his natural position!
[/quote]

Interesting spot FB, perhaps Lucky Green Trainers can tell us as he seems to be the expert.

[/quote]

In the end he was up against etherington so it was no surprise he had a tough one.