Sign in to follow this  
canary_yellow4ever

Why not youth?

So, why dont they give the three youngsters more of a chance?  Rossi looked solid to me at full back and the other two put their foot in straight away.  Might give us a bit of a lift in the middle of the park.  With the injuries we have, its perfect timing for them to prove their ability at league level.  Lets hope they dont slip away and we lose them like Danny Crow!

Saw on Sky Sports website that Sam Hamman will accept minimum of £3.5 million for jerome. Dont know how true that is...

[quote user="Saint Canary"]Yes, if only we had kept Danny Crow.  We would surely be top of the league by now because he is so much better than the players we have! [/quote]

He would have had the chance to be a substitute striker on the bench some of the time this season.  Also I doubt it would have hurt the finances to have him still on the books.

Also we have scored 5 goals in 13 reserve games (including 3 at home to fulham). now i realise the reserves are not much of an indicator but at least he would have been getting reserve matches as well and could have been sent on loan. Why chuck him after 3 short substitute appearances, I guess his head wasnt right.....