http://home.skysports.com/transfernews.asp?type=article&id=352490

well thats at least half a mill knocked off his price!

in fact id like to thank green''s agent for that blessing in disguise, that''s one less Andy Hughes worthless can afford to sign!!

it''s not worth worrying about..what will be will be........Greeno has given the club great service so far and i hope he might stay longer to help us back to the Prem...Portsmouth seems a strange move as in all likelihood he will be back in the Championship next year!

As Mike Newell has said this morning, agents are destroying the game, taking it over and dragging it down to their level. I bet when the money starts disappearing from football they will disappear with it!

if greeno does decide to go then i dont think anyone can blame him for wanting to play at the highest level given the Sterling Service he has given us over the years... id wish him well but would hope he''d sign for a bigger and more ambitious club than Pompey.

Sadly his agent is doing his job.... i hate them as much as the next man but they are doing what they are paid to do by genarally causing trouble!

jas :)

Yeah , Good luck to Greeno , he''s always been very honest about his position at Norwich and should he choose to leave now  I certainly wouldn''t begrudge him .

It was only the other week he was saying his future was at City though, and they call us fans fickle . Green has not wanted to be at this club since the summer and he would of left then if ANY Premiership side had wanted him.

I think its a big case of an agent trying to talk up a move ala Francis. Chill out anyway, my sources reckon that Schwarzer is having a medical tomorrow at Pompey. It''s clear that Grenno wants to go because Worthy wont say what was discuused and his agent is just doing his job

worthy has done a very good job in coming out and say Ashton''s staying etc etc

but what he hasn''t done is a say that about any other player i.e our other most prized asset Greeno! money will be very useful, who''d have thought there was life after flapper Marshall?

good luck to u Rob if you wanna go, no sour grapes on my part

just do one last thing for your canary faithful and do the business in Germany!!!!

I''m not bothered if he goes, he''s a good player but the way we''re going he won''t make the england squad. If we''re championship at the end of this season then he''ll have a year left and would probably leave on a bosman. Ward is a capable keeper at this level.