Sign in to follow this  
Ken Aries

Seen for 1st time today - Car with WORTHY OUT stickers

Don''t know how long these WO stickers have been around, but I was quite pleased to see them. They looked professionally produced and even included a web address for further info.  I wonder if they''ll catch on and become widespread in their use. I was grudgingly backing Worthy until the Preston match, but I''m afraid I''m beginning to agree with those who have said he has taken us as far as he can, and we''ll never be an established Premiership club while he''s still in charge. Every dog has his day. Sorry Nigel, it''s time to move on to a new "project".

Quite a while mate. Beginning of December if I remember rightly. What sort of car was it, it could have been mine, I have 4 of them in my car. If you want one send me a personal message with your address and I''ll post it out.

Can''t remember the type of car, but it was parked near the crossroads of Nelson Street and West End Street. I''m afraid car stickers would be of no use to me as I don''t have a car at the moment. If they''ve been around that long, I''m surprised I haven''t noticed any before today. I shall look out for them now.

[quote user="stephen nobbs"]Don''t know how long these WO stickers have been around, but I was quite pleased to see them. They looked professionally produced and even included a web address for further info.  I wonder if they''ll catch on and become widespread in their use. I was grudgingly backing Worthy until the Preston match, but I''m afraid I''m beginning to agree with those who have said he has taken us as far as he can, and we''ll never be an established Premiership club while he''s still in charge. Every dog has his day. Sorry Nigel, it''s time to move on to a new "project".[/quote]

Its indicative of the lack of numbers in this ''campaign'' given that these have been available for about a month and its the first one you''ve seen.

[quote user="pete"]

http://yourchoices.org.uk/index.htm

See above for Worthy Out campaign bumper stickers and posters.

You really think there is a lack of numbers for getting rid of NW, you are sadly mistaken there is more discontent than in favour.

We shall prevail gone by end of season.  

[/quote]

Let me see, Stephen Nobbs has only just seen one of your stickers, your website has had 2800ish hits and I''m the one who''s mistaken?

Please base your next post on this subject on some relevant facts, i.e. not just me & my mates want him to go.

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="pete"]

http://yourchoices.org.uk/index.htm

See above for Worthy Out campaign bumper stickers and posters.

You really think there is a lack of numbers for getting rid of NW, you are sadly mistaken there is more discontent than in favour.

We shall prevail gone by end of season.  

[/quote]

Let me see, Stephen Nobbs has only just seen one of your stickers, your website has had 2800ish hits and I''m the one who''s mistaken?

Please base your next post on this subject on some relevant facts, i.e. not just me & my mates want him to go.

[/quote]

Im surprised - on the wrath site almost everyone posting is either a worthy outer or a worthy doubter.  I guess you get more old cronies with lower expectations from the management team on here.  Work ethic Work ethic work ethic..... 2 of them have had digs at the fans..  one after 2 defeats on the trot....  the player sparking the turnmaround able to walk out of the club at the end of the season....  I think worthy has proven that work ethic alone gets you crap all, but will he learn from it...  on past record,  no.....

Following on from what Squit says, it would appear I have (unintentionally) given the WO campaign a bit of negative publicity with my topic title.

[quote user="Fat Barman"]I believe I saw said car on the same day Stephen. Were you drinking in the Fat Cat again, Meeky?
[/quote]

No it wasn''t me. So do you work in the Fat Cat or the Nelson. If it''s the Nelson I know Roland as his girlfriend works in the Rosary.

[quote user="premier1"]A clear majority of City fans want the manager gone , you Squit are plain deluded.[/quote]

Two statements and no facts. Here''s one for you, the WO website has 88 registered users.

Who are the deluded ones?

I don''t recall any FB''s working in either the Fat Cat or the Nelson, so you must be exaggerating your size. No...wait a minute...I''ve twigged, I think. You''re obviously one of the Fat Cat bar crew? Hence Fat Bar Man. I like it! Your name is Chris? How''s that for a bit of Sherlock Holmes style deduction?

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]apparently on football rumours -  a worthy out sticker was spotted in the car park at colney, but nobody is telling in whose car it was! Shush.[/quote]I suppose it would be wishful thinking to hope it was Delia''s car!