Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Ex Canaries

I have been doing a bit of research on newly departed canries

Matt jonson scored 4 goals for Djurgarden in there 2005 season after leaving norwich. He only played a few games, from august till october when there season ends.He scored on the final day of the season as his side beat Matt svensons elfsborg 8-1, seeling there title success as they finished 4 points clear of goteborg.

Svenson has struggled for elfsborg with 1 goal in 11 games and 1 assist. The team finished 7th out of 14 teams.

Unfortunately Borrusia monchengladbachs website isnt working properly, but i have discovered that they are 7th in the german league.

Matt, while I am unsure of Helveg''s current status the experience with Borussia Moenchengladbach does not appear to have been a happy one. He only featured in 4 of their first 5 games, two of which he was substituted for after making mistakes for being too slow. He has been absent from the line-up for the subsequent 12 matches since early September, only being listed as a substitute once in early October( he did not play ). So much for the advice from Danish coach Morten Olsen that Thomas should move.  

not defending tomas he has been injured for them since november after reading about a injury what would keep him out till now in the edp

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]if none of ''em are currently playing, how about getting them all back on a months loan! I''m sure worthy would roll out the red carpet for ''em.
[/quote]

No - Worthy let them go, remember? You, on the other hand, slated him for letting them go.....

Wrong again, then.

[quote user="Old Boy"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]if none of ''em are currently playing, how about getting them all back on a months loan! I''m sure worthy would roll out the red carpet for ''em.[/quote]

No - Worthy let them go, remember? You, on the other hand, slated him for letting them go.....

Wrong again, then.

[/quote]I was trying to have a laugh ob, but as you raised the subject, i wouldn''t mind having jonson playing right wing and helveg right back against plymouth this saturday given the alternative.

... the alternative being

• 2 men in iron masks

• a striker with a groin strain, and

• 2/3 lads too young to vote.

What''s wrong with that, LGT??? You want jam on your bread or something ???!!!  [;)]