Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

is worthy mad to be sweating on hughes?

can you believe worthy is sweating on the availablity of hughes to play against plymouth in a face mask, especially when he''s only started training this week with the rest of the squad? robbo had only a couple of cracked ribs, until playing against preston  and  properly  stoving them in. - out for upto 8 weeks now.  Plenty on this board moaned how preston had deliberately targetted robbo - isn''t a mask an even more exciting target?I dare say we need a right winger posi filled, but isn''t it better to wait - even try out rossi there?

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]can you believe worthy is sweating on the availablity of hughes to play against plymouth in a face mask, especially when he''s only started training this week with the rest of the squad? robbo had only a couple of cracked ribs, until playing against preston  and  properly  stoving them in. - out for upto 8 weeks now.  Plenty on this board moaned how preston had deliberately targetted robbo - isn''t a mask an even more exciting target?I dare say we need a right winger posi filled, but isn''t it better to wait - even try out rossi there?

[/quote]

Right Winger??? what are you talking about fool.... We are Norwich, we dont need one of them...

I suggest a few long balls from Greeno/Ward to Cap''n Clap to see what he''s made of...[;)]

Seriously though - couldn''t agree more.  Whatever we think of the Cap''n, Worthy should at least let the poor s*d recover.  He took one h*ll of a smack in the face.

Was I the only one who noticed that in the first half against Southampton (with Hughes) we were decidedly average, yet when he went off we started to tear them apart. Coincidence?

[quote user="Oso Butch"]

I suggest a few long balls from Greeno/Ward to Cap''n Clap to see what he''s made of...[;)]

Seriously though - couldn''t agree more.  Whatever we think of the Cap''n, Worthy should at least let the poor s*d recover.  He took one h*ll of a smack in the face.

[/quote]

is he really going to be played injured...  Have we not learned our lesson this season??  Oh yeah its worthy......question answered

it shows the state we are in, on the whole we''re better without him debate, just look at Reading without him! he gets right up my nose. for those that didnt attended the NCISA player form a while ago, Andy Hughes said he couldnt believe his luck when he knew Norwich were after him - a dream move - maybe Andy, but not for us.