Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Worthy gags the players

Excellent idea Worthy however just a little late this season.  After rallying cry upon rallying cry from Flem, Drury, Huckerby, Green, Deano and latterly Thorne.  It will be a relief not to read these self serving, nauseating diatribes on why the club continually underperforms.

By the way Worthy the speculation as to potential player exits does not feature large in the articles.

Not only does the manager ''gag'' the team, but he also insists that they wear ear-plugs for the duration of the games. Honest! It''s so they can charge around the pitch like headless ''cockadoodle do''s'' and are oblivious to our most exceptional and tactically experienced manager''s instructions. Hence the lack of success! It''s all true y''know!...........Trust me, I''m the Home Secretary!.......allegedly....... ;~)  

[quote user="pete"]

Excellent idea Worthy however just a little late this season.  After rallying cry upon rallying cry from Flem, Drury, Huckerby, Green, Deano and latterly Thorne.  It will be a relief not to read these self serving, nauseating diatribes on why the club continually underperforms.

By the way Worthy the speculation as to potential player exits does not feature large in the articles.

[/quote]

Neither player has said anything anyway so far.  So i guess itrs not a bad idea.

i believe that someone has got their words mixed up, wasnt it "Worthy makes the players gag?"

No. I think it was "Worthy makes the fans gag". The blatherings of a Worthy have been found to be an effective emetic in 75% of cases, scientists have discovered.