Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

we must play 4-4-2 on saturday.

with safs out, we''ve no one good enough to play his centre midfield holding role in  a  4-3-3.  (same as i said prior to preston match)if colin still out, we need a right back there, so flem should move across - don''t like breaking the partnership up with doc, but we''ve no choice. also assuming deano unavailable and greeno has concussion.my team for plymouth.                                                                                           ward          flem                                     doc                                                         shacks                                       drury

rossi                                    dicko                                                      jj                                                hucks

hendo                                                   thornei''m giving hendo a chance up front after last weeks hammers showing to see if he can prove me wrong, ie one of his lively displays produces a goal - as with thorney.  else its playing hucks up front, but charlie or brennan on the left wing is a no-no imo.i can see worthy bottling the right back posi - keeping shacks on the bench, playing charlie - possibly in a 4-3-3 in safs posi - please NO.

in edp today, chris wise reckons colins fit, so we can keep the same back line.wise says hughes will probably be on the bench, in a 4-3-3 midfield of  dicko - jj - and charlie.charlie has shown he can do a job in that formation, but dicko hasn''t looked comfortable on the right side, and has jj played centre role in a 4-3-3 before?  safs does so well in that role ''cos no one can knock him off the ball, not sure if that is really jj''s game.i still think 4-4-2 would be better with the personnel available tomorrow.                          

Think it will be a 4-3-3 / 4-5-1 with Hendo and Hucks making the five when we havent got the ball. Charlie, Dickson and JJ in the middle, with the same defence