Sign in to follow this  
Big_t

Matt Jansen

He is free and has alot of pedigree for goal scoring just needs a chance since his bike accident. must be worth at least a trial......

hey thats my new player you''re talking about!!!

Do you think he''ll do well at bolton? i''ve got faith in him already, thing is, where will he play when our african boys come back? Borgetti is struggling to get picked and though i don''t rate him too much, he usually scores!

Hope he''s not left languishing somewhere like fernandes was. :)

He''ll have to get ued to the long ball style you play, i hope he''s good in the air  for your sake!

you''ve been listening to too many match of the day pundits!!! Last few games we''ve played a really good pass and move game, with the odd long ball thrown in so not to disappoint our critics will miss our african boys though, spesh faye, god that boy can make a tackle!!!!!!  :)

[quote user="emnolan"]you''ve been listening to too many match of the day pundits!!! Last few games we''ve played a really good pass and move game, with the odd long ball thrown in so not to disappoint our critics will miss our african boys though, spesh faye, god that boy can make a tackle!!!!!!  :)[/quote]

I''m only winding you up, i think big sams done a great job at bolton and people like stelios and nolan are great players with skill, there not big players who are suited to the long ball game so you must be playing some football or those 2 wouldnt have shined.