Sign in to follow this  
Morph

What about another Scotsman?

Since the Huckerby deal appears to be in the final throes I thought I''d post an alternative transfer suggestion for all readers to digest.

Why not attempt to sign the Scottish Under-21 midfielder Stephen Pearson from Motherwell?

The lad has got bags of pace, a complete disregard for international ability or experience when he faces his opponents and is only 21.

Not a bad suggestion, but maybe slightly beyond our means - he was being touted around earlier this season with a £1.5m price tag.......

On another note, how about Nick Barmby instead? We could see similar things from him as from Hucks, and with the financial poo that Leeds are in, we could get him for a song.....

How''s about Craig Brewster from Dunfermline. We think we''ve got problems he''s just rejected a new deal where his offer was 50% of his current deal!

Plus where did Ravanelli go after being sacked from Dundee?

Yea Barnby... I have ben saying it for ages....but in saying that in another few days the window opens and there will be some bargins too be had....with getting up and queing up neither.....

Brewster? Was that a tongue in cheek suggestion? He''s already 37. If Nigel doesn''t think Iwan can do the job why would he even think Brewster would be any better. If you''re going to go for one of the pairing at the Pars then go for Stevie Crawford. At least he''s still got some pace left in him.