Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

"NIGEL ATE MY CANARY!"

He didn''t really, but he might have done!

I write this before the Plymouth game kicks off. I sit at home with the radio tuned to Radio Norfolk and await the 3:00 start. Confident? not really, but I am trying to be positive and hope another ''shock'' Sheff Utd result. Team just being announced.......Once Neil Adams has said his piece......Green''s on the pitch warming up, still waiting for Deano and whether he''s going to play? Come on, come on, where''s the bleedin'' team sheet? Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit.........Oh, Ashton''s warming up and Hughes is down there as well. Slightly more confident now, would love to be there, but Santa has bled me dry! Man U are 2-0 down against Man City and Utd''s bobby sox wearing ''Portugese man of fashion'' has been sent off! Boo Hoo!.....har! har!

Well, team sheet''s out, and no major change apart from Deano & Huck''s return, and Charlton is in midfield again........Anyway, I predict a 2-2 result, with Ashton and Hendo to score for us. Now I''m off to get an Evenin'' Noos'' before Kick Off! Be an interesting game with Plymouth, and ''mucho respect!'' to the fan''s that travelled!

I wonder how close my prediction will be? If we lose, I will eat my pet Canary whose name is "Nigel!"

I won''t really.........because I haven''t got a Canary! But the kid''s have got some ''Sea Monkeys'' and they live in a lucky yellow tank.........the Sea monkeys that is - not the kid''s! Oh well, time to don my strait jacket and return to my padded cell........That''s what supporting NCFC does to you! ''Cherry Pie!'' and catch you all later! ;~)

Man City 3 Utd 1 result! Sir Alex will have a few words to say to his player''s. Ho! Ho! Ho!