Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

If you have got a £7m asset surely you can .....

Speculate by getting better players to enhance your stars potential, identify an effective right sided midfielder to stop your star striker from moving from the POMO.

If not you are wasting the talent who will leave eventually and become disenchanted, how does this treatment of a potential superstar look to any other young talent wishing to develop his talents, would he consider Norwich City a suitable place to develop those talents.

I think not.  The Board should ensure the money is made available to a manager who can spend the money wisely.  Is that Worthy, not on his record, his poor management and the intransigence of our Board will soon make City a NO GO area for talent, even more than it is now. 

It will also become a no-go area for fans. Normally I would have bought a ticket for the Watford game by now, but I''ve yet to make my mind up whether to go or not. Call me a fairweather fan if you like, but I would hate to waste my money on another bland, boring, passionless football game like that appalling mismatch with Preston. I fully understand that City can win, draw or lose any football match, but I do expect a bit more effort from my team than was evident that day.

i agree, its obvious to all we need a right winger - the only players worthy has expressed interest in are fowards, not one whiff of speculation on right wing targets.we needed cooper in to bolster that side to win the championship, surely we need a similar player to make a push for the playoffs.

Yes but our board are too risk adverse. It''s great that they are preventing us from getting into serious financial trouble but I think the time has come to take a few more risks using Ashton''s value as security or we are in danger of continuing to go backwards when he leaves anyway along with others at the end of the season!