Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Paying a fee for Robinson would be madness

If Robinson signs permanently then it just sums what direction the club are going in. What happened to the days when we bought from young lower leagues and made them go on to better things?

[quote user="ncfc4prem"]If Robinson signs permanently then it just sums what direction the club are going in. What happened to the days when we bought from young lower leagues and made them go on to better things?[/quote]

totally agree, what is going on. I think it is money spent better than recently and if we hadnt wasted money on Clapper, Dicko, Jarrett then he would have been a ok signing but as we have these players why do we need him another ageing journyman average championship player unwanted by the worst team the premiership has ever seen

I know lots of people don''t like roobo - they don''t think he does much, but imo he makes us play footy and combines with drury & hucks better than anybody else at the club.  he''ll be missed while out & I for one am happy to see him signed.

The sad fact is on our current form we''re not going to attract great talent especially as we have limited funds to spend. Maybe signing good solid pros such as Robinson who are at home in the champ is the way we have to go and then once results pick up or we get promoted we can bring in the real talent!

I think if we can get him in for a couple 100k, then it is reasonable business. He''s the best partner for Safri from what i''ve seen