Sign in to follow this  
Flyin High

Why?

Can anybody tell me why DH is not a norwich City player???
We obviously offered him alot of money, he said he was prepared to take a pay cut to stay at the club, his family like the area...............tell me what the problem is??

Doesnt seem to make too much sense does it? Especially after its been quoted he would have been on more than at Man city if we go up!
Think his agent seems to be the problem!

I am just sitting here, very confused, and wondering if anyone out there on either side is attempting to build any bridges, mend any fences, etc. My dad''s just phoned to say he is too ill to come for Christmas, so I guess I''ve got a long time to think about it...but so far, I haven''t come to any sane conclusions from what seems to have been a mess. Does anyone else feel the same? Is it utterly hopeless, or might it all seem a bit different when everyone has had a chance to sit back and re-evaluate?

Na, dont agree with that! I really think Hucks is spot on chap! His agent has put words in his mouth... if any as i think the statement came from him. Still think theres a twist in the tale yet!?

agreed gloucester canary

this agent needs serious attention and if he comes back to norwich, will probably get it, how can someone claim to ''represent'' someone, then issue a statement which he must have known was entirely fabricated and the opposite of his client''s thoughts and wishes, to say nothing of the anguish it has caused all of us, and to everyone involved at our club

I thought something strange was going on last night, but until the full facts come out, I guess we just have to get on with life and try and put this to the back of our minds, I am still confident that Hucks wants to play for us and if I could give him some advice it would be to sack his agent.