Sign in to follow this  
The Mole

NEW TWIST!!!

Breaking news and I hope its true.... NW has supposedly just been on Radio Norfolk stating he''s spoken to DH today!

Apparently the statement made was of his agent and without Darrens consent!

Darren is now to speak to KK and try and sort out a deal with Man City.... Oh the drama!

Merry Xmas(I Hope)
The Mole

ps. If this is yet another case of DH''s agent speaking out of line.. Let me at em!

pps. Appologies to all Norwich City fans if my information proves to be yet another false dawn but it does sound quiete viable.

Aaaarrghhhhhhhhh, will this thing ever sort itself out, it''s driving me crazy!!!! I think I''ve gone beyond caring if hux signs or not and was just getting used to the idea he wasn''t signing!!

On the one hand I am shocked by this new development and on the other hand I am not surprised.

If this is true, then Hucks Agent will certainly not be Hucks Agent for long, I am sure.

I wish that it would be confirmed on the official site or on pinkun news then we will know for sure what is happening.

no no no help this dh on off talk is doing my head in.this is is just per drama.xmas 2003 will always be rememberd.

Why don''t you phone up Radio Norfolk and ask them??

We all have to forget abut DH, andf now support the rest of the boys.