Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

here we go again

I see in Mondays EEN, Andy Hughes has said Watford will be the biggest game of the season so far. It used to p me off reading players tripe on a Thuirsday and Friday (Remember ''we''ll silence the Wolves roar etc) It all seemed to stop, erm, just before we went on an unbeaten run before xmas (coincidence?)

Now I dont like to see anyone in pain, but Andy Hughes injury couldnt have happened in a better place, but now we have to listen to him making up for lost time. He even got a bit in the Sunday Mail saying Norwich''s upturn in fortunes is due to ''being nasty.'' .....And there was me thinking that it was WLY in and Hughes out.

Hughesy, do me a favour, let your boots do the talking, and if you cant, keep it shut!

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]

I see in Mondays EEN, Andy Hughes has said Watford will be the biggest game of the season so far. It used to p me off reading players tripe on a Thuirsday and Friday (Remember ''we''ll silence the Wolves roar etc) It all seemed to stop, erm, just before we went on an unbeaten run before xmas (coincidence?)

Now I dont like to see anyone in pain, but Andy Hughes injury couldnt have happened in a better place, but now we have to listen to him making up for lost time. He even got a bit in the Sunday Mail saying Norwich''s upturn in fortunes is due to ''being nasty.'' .....And there was me thinking that it was WLY in and Hughes out.

Hughesy, do me a favour, let your boots do the talking, and if you cant, keep it shut!

[/quote]

''being nasty''  HAHAHAHA  what with etuhu lazing around the pitch and mcveigh putting his weight about!!