Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Does anybody remember the days when you looked forward to a new signing!!

Paul, it must be very frustrating, almost every day you''re posting suggestions of players that we should buy and what does Nigel do? He ignores every single one, how dare he? You have vast knowledge of football in all leagues, a wide ranging scouting network (I think they''re know as you''re two best friends) and the experience of negotiating deals with players and thier agents why are you not consulted?

Don''t worry I have solution for you, get together with the other WO''s on this board and buy a few (I reckon the six of you could stretch to 6) EuroMillions tickets, win £80 million and buy the club.

[quote user="A load of squit"]

Paul, it must be very frustrating, almost every day you''re posting suggestions of players that we should buy and what does Nigel do? He ignores every single one, how dare he? You have vast knowledge of football in all leagues, a wide ranging scouting network (I think they''re know as you''re two best friends) and the experience of negotiating deals with players and thier agents why are you not consulted?

Don''t worry I have solution for you, get together with the other WO''s on this board and buy a few (I reckon the six of you could stretch to 6) EuroMillions tickets, win £80 million and buy the club.

[/quote]

dont worry squit - i know you personally have rated every player worthy has brought in this season.  You are an Andy Hughes fan (i here he is a player you have admired for a long time, the headless, booed whilst at reading, chicken).  Dickson Lazy Sod Etuhu fan (his performances will improve one day, apparantly...... Appartantly he has been spotted giving a monkeys). I here you very much admire Linvoy Primus (the right sided Charlton).

I no you are a big fan of Worthys No Right Winger Policy he has had in effect since becoming manager.

As for worthy outers  - check the wrathofthebarclay board mate

I haven''t expressed any personal opinion abut any players as I don''t want to look foolish when I have to change my mind (like you did with Andy Hughes).

The specific site for WO''s has a pitifull number of registered users, I avoid the WOTB site as its like a kindergarden.

[quote user="A load of squit"]

I haven''t expressed any personal opinion abut any players as I don''t want to look foolish when I have to change my mind (like you did with Andy Hughes).

The specific site for WO''s has a pitifull number of registered users, I avoid the WOTB site as its like a kindergarden.

[/quote]

actually it has loads of supporters whom reguarly go both home and away.  And I changed my mind about hughes when Etuhu turned up. My thinking was "At least Hughes gives a damn" it still does not make him any better player......

Anyway I also changed my mind about worthy - I thought he was the man (and he did a reasonabole job until promotion - I always had a few problems but he did ok)

Since promotion he has been clueless, nuff said.

i do not want to interrupt your little squabble, but, LOS, you talk exactly what is says on the tin. If you want to sit on the fence all day, and criticise those with opinions, carry on, but I for one agree with Paul. A year ago, i was chuffed to bits that we had bought Ashton, before that i was really chuffed with Huckerby, but now we''ve seen so many players come into the squad in the past 12 months i feel numb with disappointment. Colin, MLJ, Hughes, Robinson, Etuhu, Lisbie, Wright, Thorne, Jarrett, even to a certain extent Davenport. When you see talent like Edworthy walk away (WLY in the summer too) and see what we replace them with i dare, no double-dare, anyone to feel excited at another Worthy signing.

you call label me a WO if you want, but thats just your way of arguing against something that cant be argued - WE ARE GOING BACKWARDS

Just an observation really, but anyone else noticed how much people now rate Edworthy?  Last season he was like the devil incarnate around here, now he is suddenly a talent we let walk away........

[quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="A load of squit"]

[/quote]

actually it has loads of supporters whom reguarly go both home and away.  And I changed my mind about hughes when Etuhu turned up. My thinking was "At least Hughes gives a damn" it still does not make him any better player......

Anyway I also changed my mind about worthy - I thought he was the man (and he did a reasonabole job until promotion - I always had a few problems but he did ok)

[/quote]

I think you''ll find thats my point, you''ll change your mind again, these views are just whats popular at the moment, given a change in circumstances you''ll be posting ''I was one of the ones who said X was crap but know he''s really good''

Rossi 46, you don''t know the meaning of the word irony.

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="A load of squit"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think you''ll find thats my point, you''ll change your mind again, these views are just whats popular at the moment, given a change in circumstances you''ll be posting ''I was one of the ones who said X was crap but know he''s really good''

Rossi 46, you don''t know the meaning of the word irony.

[/quote]

No, the way we are playing (bar a 5 game blip in december) we will fail to make the play-offs.

And as i keep on saying RE Andy Hughes - I dont think he is any better player (cos he patently is not).  But at least he has a good attitude, unlike Etuhu - the laziest player in a city shirt I have ever seen (even more so than Rivers.)

A load of squit,

you''ll be posting ''I was one of the ones who said X was crap but know he''s really good''

Are you saying that Etuhu will come good and are you actually NW himself? Otherwise I cannot understand your threads.

[quote user="Ian Farrow"]

A load of squit,

you''ll be posting ''I was one of the ones who said X was crap but know he''s really good''

Are you saying that Etuhu will come good and are you actually NW himself? Otherwise I cannot understand your threads.

[/quote]

"Etuhu come good" have you seen how many preston threads there are on this subject!! 2 and a half years worth!!!

Squits(Dicky) is just on the wind up (he is a scummer), dont worry about him :-)

Signing average players who''ve been on loan, that we knew we were going to sign is so boring, wheres the exitement gone?, i agree paul., A big name signing out of the blue would bring such excitemnet, our nige excites us with Dixon whereareu and helps us become thew 1st club ever to pay money on robbo.

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]i cant remember anyone wanting Eddy to go, I cant even remember any ''knockers''[/quote]

not at all - some people were of the opinion Helveg should get a game. But i dont remember anybody actually having a go at eddy. Certtainly not where I sit, or amongst my friends anyway.

In fact the only knocker must have been worthy!!! lol

[quote user="Ian Farrow"]

A load of squit,

[/quote]

Ian, please don''t be confused, I''ve said on previous threads I don''t like talking about individual players its counter productive, my post was directed at posters who in the past have not been consistent but seem to enjoy being vitriolic.

[quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="Ian Farrow"]

A load of squit,

[/quote] "Etuhu come good" have you seen how many preston threads there are on this subject!! 2 and a half years worth!!! Squits(Dicky) is just on the wind up (he is a scummer), dont worry about him :-)[/quote]

Paul, once again you fail to read whats been posted and try and put words in my mouth. When faced with the truth you seem to want to ignore it, I am not Dicky. I believe by labelling me a scummer you are displaying that you are worried about me, just for the record I''m a season ticket holder, I''m sorry that by pointing out the futility of your posts you feel that you need to sink so low, a man would accept that by changing your mind you devalue your opinions.