Sign in to follow this  
Smeg

ashton worth more then ITFC!

according to yesterdays daily mail that anderson chap who put £750,000 into our mates down the a140 did so for a 15% holding

which therefore values them at £5,000,000!!

which means dean ashton is worth more then there whole club!

so if we sell him we could buy ipswich, sell the ground to tescos and asset strip the team and the 3 training grounds!

Portaloo Road is to be converted into a sewage farm for none match days. On match days, the sewage will remain on the pitch - with the addition of 11 ''stools'' to complement the stench. Chairman "Ruddy Cheeked Sheepscarer" quoted : "We are financially in the ***, the team is (rap, but I can see ***** at the end of the tunnel!"

Worrying times for our Suffolk neighbour''s methinks............I''m sympathetic to their current predicament, and I do hope they manage to get themselves out of the s*hite. I have a heavy heart; so I''m donating 11 pair''s of knee length wellington boots and 11 shovels - to see if they''re able to dig themselve''s out of sh......trouble! OTBC ;~)    

Good idea...only they don''t own Portaloo Road . They rent it off the council.  Better idea is to let Sheepshanks continue his great work. They''ll get there themselves without any help! Chortle!

I like it. Sell Deano for £8m, buy Town, relocate them to Milton Keynes, rename them MK Tractors and we buy Jerome with the rest of the money.

For your info, Portaloo Road already has a sewerage connection - aside from the obvious!

A few years ago I was in the tahn on business, I know I shouldn''t have, and the company concerned were in the process of building Project Orwell or something with a similarly daft name. Anyway, the plans for this great project were lying about and I just happened to notice that a large overflow/sewerage tank was being installed on Portaloo Walk.

So there you go, poo attracts poo!

Quality this is the best thread I have read in ages, really cheers you up.

Could we then not make some kids toys after copyrighting the managers head and take over the Mr Potato head market?

MMM Well I saw the man himself in Warren Heath Sainsburys and he is a bit of a whopper. I''m a little worried about the manufacturing costs involved in making a replica. We would have to produce a highly scaled down model. He''s got a bigger butt than Lisa Riley. No offence!!! [:D]

[quote user="Ian Farrow"]

Quality this is the best thread I have read in ages, really cheers you up.

Could we then not make some kids toys after copyrighting the managers head and take over the Mr Potato head market?

[/quote]

I thought it would cause a few chuckles