Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

any ideas for raising some more transfer cash?

nice one delia - she''s shelled out to pay for robbo from her own cash.  How else could she raise some cash for city?
  • Could delia learn russian and attract a rouble laden geezer onto the board? after all, s.utd got a new investor in the summer.
  • a guest appearance on ''cash in the attic'' - you''d think she must have some decent collectables stashed away.
  • loyd grossman earns millions from having his clock on a range of pizza (tomato & herbs) sauces - if he gets say 10m a year, then you could treble that for delia.  the range could be presented in yella & green jars etc.  She''d get 30m a year i reckon, just think if worthy had that kind of money to spend?
any other idea''s?

Lucky green

Poor old Delia, the things she has to do already and you are touting her for even more work!

Like the idea about range of sauces etc, though I would have thought her company concerned with catering would have considered these avenues already.....

Maybe the poor old fans will have to do a bit of fund raising, I think we should all spend the entire weekend (apart from the match of course) looking through our treaures and auctioning them on Ebay, collecting the cash and presenting it to Munby on the pitch at the scum match.  Should take the entire 90 minutes if there''s enough of us there.  This would then make a nice little kitty for summer spending. 

Hire Worthy out as an after dinner speaker and run a book on how many times he can say situation in one minute!  Proceeds to the transfer fund.

i think that the club should invest in stocks - not as in shares, but the medieval sort. munby, doncaster and worthy should have their own on match days with a suitable supply of rotten veg, buckets of water etc available at maybe a tenner each per throw. thats 24,000 x £10 = £240,000. Not much, but over time........

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]

Hire Worthy out as an after dinner speaker and run a book on how many times he can say situation in one minute!  Proceeds to the transfer fund.

[/quote]

LOLOL

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]i think that the club should invest in stocks - not as in shares, but the medieval sort. munby, doncaster and worthy should have their own on match days with a suitable supply of rotten veg, buckets of water etc available at maybe a tenner each per throw. thats 24,000 x £10 = £240,000. Not much, but over time........[/quote]

Ha ha ha - when I saw the title of the post this was the first thought that entered my head! How about throwing Delia pies at them??

Sell the land quickly. See the main headline on the pinkun website, it seems that will generate quite alot of cash. Lets just hope we dont try to get the bloke wsho''s been rejected by the scum to invest.

we all chip in for about 500 euromillions tickets and cross our fingers.

ask Michael Carroll for the money - he''s got nothing better to do with what''s left of it.

get a russian businessman to invest in Norwich City FC, we need some charming from the footballers'' wives to get a russian in though.

have a ''darren huckerby in your sunday league team for one game'' raffle. that could make some money, all we need is Hucks willing to play in the sunday league, for injury time.

start digging for oil under Carrow Road.

get Delia to start her cooking career up again.

i am fresh out of ideas now, but i will think of some more!