Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Where are you all based?

Home - Rosary Road (ideal for footie, pubs and shopping)

Work - Bowthorpe (ideal for ....well nothing really)

I live in Norwich. By my reckoning that makes only 9 of the respondents to this thread Norwich citizens. I''ve often wondered how many people in a 25,000 crowd at Carrow Road actually live in Norwich itself, excluding the rest of the county of Norfolk

Now living in a small village at the end of the runway @ Liverpool Airport - Hale Village, home of the Childe of Hale (Elizabethan Giant for the history buffs out there) - if you close your eyes and squint a bit, you could forget you were marooned in between the oil refineries & chemical plants and that this was actually a little bit of Norfolk...

Born and bred in Cromer, went down to uni in London, stayed there for 13 years then for some unexplainable reason (might have had something to do with tequila) I ended up marrying a Scouser and moving up here - hence the name!

[quote user="Meeky"]

Home - Rosary Road (ideal for footie, pubs and shopping)

Work - Bowthorpe (ideal for ....well nothing really)

[/quote]

What about working....................for a change?   lol

Home is like Meeky, in Rosary Road, just in sight of the old Nest ground and ten mins from Carrow Road.... Can''t be much better places to live honestly! 

Work....wherever it takes me, though mostly in the great city.  

[quote user="breaker"]

Is it a good enough view to launch a mortar?

Sheringham, by the way.

[/quote]

Thats 3 of us in and around sheringham, so is "Voice of the thorpe area". Theres nearly as many around sheringham as there is who actually live in norwich.

Sheringham - The jewell of the norfolk coast

Cromer - Who would want to go there?

worthing, a mere stones throw from NR1 unfortunatly i am not a stone so it takes me about 3.5hrs to get there unless dicky is driving in which case more like 2hrs!!!

Wow, we''ve got people from all over! Put it under your avatars via the ''edit your details'' link at the top of the page.

Cool Ankles - what you doing for work in Bangkok?

born in naarwich, lived there for 40 years, firstly in bowthorpe road, then in sprowston, then ended up in old catton.Now living in Barry South Wales, not a patch on Norfolk but its ok, married a Welsh girl and she wanted to move to Wales, bl**dy women. Still get to watch about 10 games so not too bad, hope to return to my beloved norfolk one day. O.T.B.C.

Thought I''d resurrect this post. Why? I''ve noticed several posters still don''t show where they live when posting. Obviously it''s your inalienable right to keep schtum about your place of residence, but I think it would be a nice touch if more of you included this information.