Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Where are you all based?

I''ve just noticed that in the ''your details section'' you can put your location and it shows up under your avatar.

I saw wizard had done and i think it''s helpful to know where everyone is. So come on people, reveal your locations!

Near Sheringham, in a small village called weybourne. Right on the coast, a bit cold this time of year.

I have changed my details, but Norwich born and bred until Uni in London, now live in nr to Kingston, work at Hampton Court Palace....closest league teams to me are Fulham/Chelsea (poss Brentford) but I''ve managed to withstand becoming a glory hunter and still have my season ticket - it has to be said that making such an effort (150miles by road) to see some of our more pitiful performances (eg v Preston) does make me question my sanity at times, though would rather lose my right arm (fortunately I''m left handed!) than change my allegiance.

Well I''m actualy biassed towards 24 hour drinking! Oops! sorry, I misread the subject again..........I am not of Norfolk, but have lived here for an awful long time! Two son''s born in the maternity ward - that was the Old Norfolk and Norwich. Aaah memories ;~) So that qualifies me to be a ''Honorary ''ave yer gorra light boi'' Norfolky Norwich inhabitant! OTBC ;~)   

I think mine is obvious too, but having been born and bred in Naarwich, attended the Steve Bruce soccer school aged 10, shipped off to Stevenage due to Dad''s work aged 11, being bullied for the first 3 years of senior school for being a farmer, Arsenal fans always laughing at me when they spanked us 5-2, I have still managed to remain a Yella and I am proud of it.

I can''t beleive I travelled all the way from Preston, just to watch Preston spank us though, gutted that took 4 and half hours of hard driving that did.   Good job Mum and Dad live back in Taverham though because I now have somewhere to crash every Friday night pre-match.

Like Branston Pickle (although I don''t know him/her) I live close to Hampton Court and make the round trip with my season ticket. Its full of Chelsea fans near me although I find it quite easy to resist the "charms" of that particular club. Born and bred in Norfolk though.

top of magdelen street, easy walking distance to the ground, even in the snow !!!

10 days of the window gone, worthy says he''s looking to bring players in, down to the bare bones (again), i know worthy''s mobile is meltingly hot and probably microwaving him, but when are we going to land a right sided midfielder? the options we have at the club are dross and couldn''t nail a decent cross even if it crucified them.is worthy aware of this dire situation, he''s never talks about itto my knowledge, and is happy to confirm interest in jerome and mcsheffrey, but no whisper of a winger from anywhere?